Ch. 31

After everything was over and they finally burried Big beside his family where he wanted to be burried, everyone is at their homes trying to get things back to normal.

Drama is making new beats while having his son Jace sit on his lap.

Sterling is out with his new girlfriend Sasha having a cup of starbucks coffee with her.

Big Cat is just being Big Cat.

And Rob is at home looking on his laptop at pictures of Big and him and the rest of the crew and also skate parks that he helped create while Matthew and Larissa are watching Wild Grinders, the cartoon that their dad also created.

Chanel's character pops up on the screen and shows up hanging out with Lil' Rob, Emo Crys, Spitball, JayJay, Goggles, Jack Knife and Meaty.

"Hey look it's mommy! Mommy's on TV!" said Matthew excitedly.

        "Daddy's on there, too" said Larissa.

Chanel smiles as she cooks dinner because of hearing Matthew get excited about her character on a cartoon.

The kids continue to watch Wild Grinders while Rob flips back and forth between skate parks that he's helped make and a brilliant idea immediately comes to mind.

"Hey Chanel! Come here!" Rob yells after his wife.

  She comes around the corner from the kitchen doorway and stands beside Rob and his laptop.

        "Yeah?" she said.

Rob flips through various photos of the skate parks.

        "Those are all of the skate parks you made, why are you showing me those?" asked Chanel.

"I have the greatest idea" said Rob

        "And? What is it?" said Chanel

"I was looking through these pictures when I thought of the idea of working on a memorial skate park for Big, like it could be dedicated to him" said Rob.

        "Sounds great, what about the others? Aren't you gonna tell  them?" said Chanel.

Rob shuts the computer off and flips the laptop cover down.

"I'm gonna call them up and tell them and maybe we can meet at the fantasy factory" said Rob.

He stands up from his chair and takes his phone out of his pocket and dials their numbers one by one and tells them the idea.

They all really like the idea and agree to it and so they all get in their cars and head to the fantasy factory.

Drama and Caite and Chanel and Rob take their kids with them.

They sit at the long table in Rob's old office that everyone used to sit in and have little meetings about different things or events except they notice that one chair is empty.

It's silent for a minute before Rob finally speaks up, "So guys I wanted to tell you about my idea that I came up with today"

        "Alright, shoot it at us. What is it?" said Drama.

Rob folds his hands and leans over the table a little.

"Well I was looking through some old photos of the skate parks and a bright idea came to mind. What if we build a memorial skate park for Big?" said Rob.

Everyone looks at each other and nods in agreement.

        "Sounds legit, I think Big would love it" said Sterling.

"I like the idea, what about you Chanel?" said Drama.

        "I think it's a dope idea and I agree with Steelo that Big would love it" said Chanel calling Sterling by his nickname Steelo.

Everyone looks at Big Cat and waits for him to answer.

Big Cat stares back before finally saying "What?"

"What do you think of all of this Big Cat?" Rob asked.

        "I like it" said Big Cat still being the awkard one like he's always been, never changing.

Matthew comes running to Rob after being chased by Jace and his sister.

Rob puts one arm around him and pulls him into a side hug.

"And what do you think Matthew? Should we make a park for Uncle Big?" Rob asked him.

Matthew nods happily, "yeah yeah, make it big!" he said smiling and doing the hand motions for the word big.

"Alright we'll do it" said Rob letting go and watching Matthew run off and chase after Jace.

"So, we can work on the plans for it, get the materials and start building by next week" Rob added.

        "So are we all in this?" Sterling asked.

"Oh yeah man, we're in this together" said Drama.

Rob puts his hand out and everyone knows what to do so they all put their hands on top of each other.

        "Let's make it big!" said Rob.

"One, two, three.." Drama started and everyone shouted "MAKE IT BIG!" as they all lifted their hands up like you would see teams do.