Ethan and Keeley always are the ones that have fun when we go to these things. I deserve some time away from the books, and the stress of the movie coming up. I'm going to go to that club with Ethan and I'm going to get laid and no one can tell me otherwise.

 I'm going to go to that club with Ethan and I'm going to get laid and no one can tell me otherwise

I LIED, the club was loud and sweaty. Ethan had run off somewhere with some brunette and all I can do is sit at the bar and drink feeling like I want to let out a loud groan of frustration.

I'm on my third drink when I hear my phone vibrate on the bar and I pick it up seeing a text from Keeley telling me she's here.

I turn around looking around the room before spotting her bright pink hair and waving my hand to signal her. She grins while walking towards me before a guy stops her. I watch as she smiles sweetly fliping her hair over her shoulder and this time I do groan out loud.

"Bad day?" An amused voice says from beside me and I chuckle humoursly looking up at whoever just talked. He was attractive but definitaly not my type. He'd dressed in a button up a few buttons undone and a pair of slacks like he just got here from work even though he looks around my age. His brown hair is out of his face and his green eyes that pop out against his tan skin are shining with amusment. He licks his lips and the immediate thought of me kissing him runs through my head.

"You could say that." I answer returning his smile. He looks like the type of guy Keeley would go for but the more I look at his grinning face the more I feel myself heat up.

He sits beside me on a barstool rolling up his sleeves and calling the bartender over to us.

"I'll have whatever she's having." He smiles and she grins looking at him with wide eyes like she wants to jump his bones right on the bar counter.

"So what's your name?"

"Victora." I answer whirling my cup in my hand watching the drink swish around in my cup as he thanks the bartender for his drink.

"I feel like I've seen you somewhere before." He counters. I look up at him and give him a crooked grin.

"Has that line ever worked for you before?" I question deciding to leave out the fact that he probably has seen me before in posts about the movie.

"You're funny, so why are you here groaning like that?" He comments a sly smile on his face before he drowns the entirety of his drink and sets it down on the table looking at me.

"You tell me." I chuckle shrugging before continuing.

"I told you my name," I start taking a sip of my drink and he interrupts before I can ask him what's his.

"Adrian." He replies.

I glance at him one more time before finishing my glass and putting it on the bar, trust that the only time that I would have the balls to do this is when I'm partially drunk.

"Well Adrian, do you want to dance?" I ask and he grins shaking his head at me with amusement.

"Lets go then."  He stands up grabbing my hand and I hop off the barstool. We walk over to the middle of the bar just as the song plays and a familiar song comes on.

"I love this song!"

I pull him to the middle and start dancing.

"You speak Spanish?" He asks me as the song starts and I shake my head pulling him closer to me.

"Not even a little!"

As soon as the bass drops, I lose all of my shit. Adrian's hand are on my waist and my back is turned to him as we dance. I close my eyes feeling our bodies together grinning a little when I feel Adrian enjoying it.

I turn around facing him putting my arms around his neck looking up at him before going for it. Adrian immediately gets it and before I can blink our lips meet each others.

We move against each other as the song still plays, It's hot and sensual. We take each other in like our lives depend on it and with the, way he's biting my lip I think it actually does. His hand move up my body before coming onto the sides of my face pulling closer to him until I can feel every part of him.

My entire body feels like it's on fire as we continue but without warning he pulls away from me breathless looking at me. I watch him carefully his now swollen lips coming closer to me.

"My place?" He says into my ear and he doesn't have to ask me twice.

"Lets go, but first I need to say goodbye to my friend." I tell him and he nods seeming as ready to get out of here as me.

"I'll meet you by the door, I have to call my driver."

I raise my eyebrows at him not at all surprised, but then a sudden wave of panic washes over me.

"Wait, how old are you?"

"Nineteen, I'm friends with one of the owners and you?" He asks tilting his head.

"Eighteen, and so am I." I grin slyly before walking away to find Keeley.

I spot her by the bar with the guy that started hitting on her when she walking in and Ethan who has finally risen from the dead or so it seems.

"Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I'm leaving." I start as soon as I reach them.

"I figured, I saw you dancing with that guy over there." She replies in an instant wiggling her eyebrows at me. I feel my cheeks heat up as I think about the way we had been dancing.

"Great see you tomorrow." I laugh still slightly buzzed before turning to the guy who she's talking with and wave before walking away.

"Text me if you need anything!" She adds calling after me and I lift a hand signaling that I heard her.

I push past a bunch of people trying to find Adrian before accidentally stepping on someone's shoe.

"Sorry! I didn't-"

"Victoria? Leaving so early?" Ethan asks and I look up to see him grinning down at me and I smile shyly.

"Yeah, that's what I'm doing." I chuckle awkwardly noticing the girl that he had picked up by the bar latched onto him before making a beeline to the door without looking back.

In my head it seemed like the right thing to do
but now that I think about it as I walk out of the front door of the bar I'm internally cringing.

"Hey, ready to go?" Adrian's laid back voice snaps me out of my thoughts and I look up from the ground smiling a little, something that I apparently can't stop doing.

"Lets go."

We walk over to the car parked right in front of the restaurant next door, the lights illuminating all of Adrian giving me time to actually look at him. I walk closer to him and he puts an arm around my waist before we stop at the car.

We both get into the back seat and I smile politely at the driver but all I can really think about is how much I want to go to his place. Adrian must've read my mind because as soon as the door closed behind us he leans up front.

"Hey Bill could you turn up the radio? Victoria here says she loves this song." He asks glancing a me with a wink before leaning back into the seat as the music gets louder. He presses a button on the door and the divider goes up separating Bill and us.

"How long is it from here to your place?" I question suddenly feeling a little breathless.

"Maybe a little less than half an hour." He replies loosening his tie.

"Perfect."

A/n:
there may or may not be a mature version of this chapter....