Four

~Previously~

-Pj-

He smiles. Then says in a soft, gentle voice, "You're welcome" and then he was gone.

~Now~

-Fresh-
As soon as I leave I stop holding my breath and let it all out and feel my cheeks heat up. My heart man. H-he was so nice to me. I know we've only just met today but I think I've caught feelings. I know there's no way I could've fallen for a guy I just met. But I feel like I have. I need to go to Eve and tell her about this and see what she thinks. I feel like I'm being irrational but I don't know anymore

I start to walk to the cafeteria but bump into someone and end up falling on my butt. "Oof" I say as I rub my head. What is it today with me running into people? I look up and see a short yellow dinosaur across from me on the floor. I notice a pair of glasses not too far from her. As soon I crawl over to grab them for her, I see a bright red boot (тнєяє'ѕ α ѕиαкє ιи му вσσт XD) step on them. All you hear in the empty hall is the echoing of cracked glass.

Oh no... I can tell the yellow little dinosaur is gonna be upset. I hear sniffling behind me and turn my head around to look at her. I notice tears heavily falling down her cheeks. I start to walk over to her but this girl grabs the collar of my shirt and holds me up. She takes a good look at me before throwing me down at floor and walks away. Before she completely leaves I can hear her mumble to herself 'tsk, pathetic'. Why is my first day here so difficult? I then remember the little yellow dinosaur, I walk back towards her and help her up. I notice her trying her best to wipe away her tears as they keep falling. "T-thank you" She sniffled. "Uhh no problem.." I say shyly. 

"They're broken aren't they?" She sniffled, wiping some of her tears. "H-huh?! What are you talking aboouu..." I then remember her cracked glasses from earlier when that girl with the red boots stepped on them, "Oh! You mean your glasses!" I face palm and then go and get her glasses. Oh no it's worse than I thought. The glass was cracked all over to the point where you wouldn't be able to see through them. The frame of the glasses was all bent and mangled. I walk back to her and carefully put her glasses into her hand, "Unfortunately, yes, i'm so sorry" She sheds a few more tears before responding, "*sigh* It's ok, it's not your fault." I gently pat her back as to comfort her. 

"H-hey, I can get your glasses fixed if you'd like" I said shyly. "I-i'm sorry but I don't have any money for you to do that" she sniffled. "Oh no, I can get them fixed on the house!" I say happily, "I have a friend that's an expert on fixing glasses!!" "O-oh wow, that must be nice" She smiled. "Yea it really is" I smile and she giggles. Then, "FRESH!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" 

I look over and see Eve running towards us. When she steps close to us I tell her bluntly "I accidentally punched Pj in the face then went to the nurse's to get an ice pack. I left the nurse's office and was on my way to the lunchroom till I bumped into her-" I then point to the yellow dino, "- and some lady with red boots stepped on her glasses, can you fix them?" She just gave me a blank stare then said, "Oh ok, yea I can fix them. Hand me her glasses." I hand her the girl's glasses, "DAMN! These bitches broke as fuuuuuck!" She said very ghetto like.

-Eve-
"Hey, what's your name?" I ask the little dino as I put her glasses in a ziplock bag. "M-my n-name is Alphys" She said nervously. I then label the bag 'Alphys'. "Nice to meet you Alphys, my name's Eve" I smile as I shake her hand. "Oh and I'm Fresh!" Fresh said happily. *RIIIIIIING* "Oh dang, ya'll missed lunch, huh?" I ask. "Yes." They both answer.

I take my backpack off and zip it open. "Choose any snacks ya'll want cuz I got a whole lotta snacks in here! I even got drinks like soda, gatorade, lemonade, horchata, ect." I smile. "Up high Eve!" Fresh says putting his hand up. I high five him and say with a satisfied face, "You know I got chu man"

<Imma end it here, it's currently 4:14 am and I got bored so I decided to wrap up this chapter and post it!!! You guys have been waiting a while now for this part. Buh- Bye my lovely kiddos!~>