Eijirou Kirishima X Bakugou's Twin Male Reader

Requested by AlexRosebud16

Title: Ice~cream

Going to U.A. was a big step in my life but moving out from my parents house, leaving my brother Katsuki. Was an even bigger step! I live in the school dorms. Right now, we have no classes for the rest of the week! I'm gonna relax and sleep all da-

"[Insert Male Name]!" I heard someone call my name. I opened it and Sero and Kaminari were at my door.

"Hey [Insert Male Name]! We were wondering if you wanted to come to the lounge with us! We are deciding where to go out. Wanna come?" Kaminari asked.

"First off, who is 'we'. And why should I come?" I asked, leaning on my door, with my arms crossed.

"By we, I mean the whole class and you should come because a certain red head is coming." Sero said with a sly smile. I blushed just thinking of him. Yes, I had a crush on Kirishima. Who wouldn't!? He's a nice person, he's very handsome and he's cares for his friends a lot!

"Well?" Kaminari asked smirking along with Sero.

"F-fine! Let me change first!" I said and closed the door. What do I wear?!  Ugh!!!

~~~Kirishima POV~~~

I waited for Sero and Kaminari to come back. I had asked them to ask [Insert Male Name] if he wanted to come. I liked him but every time I talked to him or touch him, he would always hide his face. I would feel sad but hide it. He was Bakugou's twin brother but he looked more like his father. Yes I've seen his parents before. [Insert Male Name] has black hair and wears glasses like his father. When he takes off his glasses! He's the cutest thing ever! He thinks he looks bad without his glasses, but he looks great.

"Yo! Kirishima!" I was out of my thoughts by Kaminari

"What did he say?!" I asked. He had a straight face as if he had bad news

"He said yes!" Sero smiled. I sighed in relief.

~~~Your POV~~~

I decided to wear a black T-shirt, Jeans, a over sized sweater and [Insert  shoe brand]. I walked out of my dorm and locked the door. I walked to the lounge and saw Kirishima! He was wearing a vest and some shorts. God he looked hot.

"[Insert Male Name]! You came!" Kirishima yelled and walked towards you.

"Hi kirishima! How have you been?" I said, trying not to lose my cool, by that I mean, squealing like a little girl.

"I've been great but my day got better with you being here!" He winked at me. He winked! I blushed and covered my face.

"Ahem!" A certain ash blond said, watching the two of us interact. Bakugou was always protective when it came to talking to guys. I mean, some guys would flirt with my and get me scared and he would scare them off. But not now!

"So has anyone decided where we should go?" Ashido asked. The room went silent. So, no one knew where they wanted to go.

"Can we go to a ice cream place?" I asked. Everyone looked at me, causing me to blush.

"That's a great idea!" Kirishima said and put his arm around my neck. He made me blush worse.

"Does anyone disagree?" Todoroki asked and no one answered.

"Then it's settled! We're gonna get ice cream! But were?" Midoriya said/asked.

"There is an ice cream place 2 blocks from the school. We can go there." Tsuyu said.

"Sure! Let's go!" Uraraka said and ran out the lounge, dragging Midoriya and Iida with her.

~~~Time Skip~~~

We finally made it too the ice cream place. It was called Ako's Ice Cream! It was quite nice, not that crowded like most ice cream place's. When we went inside, we were meet with a short girl with purple hair.

"Welcome to Ako's Ice Cream! How may I help you on this beautiful night? Oh yeah, by the way, I'm Ako!" She said/shouted.

"Ako don't scare the customers away." A girl with red hair came out from the back. She was taller then Ako.

"Ok onee~chan!" She said and ran to her.

"Hello, I'm Tomoe. What can I get for you?" Tomoe asked, leaning on the counter.

"Can I get [Insert favorite ice cream]?" Kirishima asked.

"You like that flavor too?" I asked looking at him. He looked at me surprised but smiled.

"Yeah! It's the best!" He said.

"So I guess, you want the same as the red head, right?" She asked.

"Yes please!" I said nodding. She scooped up the ice cream and put the ice cream in the cone's and handed it to us. I started licking mine, I looked at kirishima and his face was red.

"What wrong? Do you have a fever?" I asked leaning towards him.

"I'm fine!" He said and looked down. He walked outside and I followed him out. He sat down at a table and I sat down next to him. We started eating our ice creams. While we were eating, I notice some men looking at me. One man winked and me and the others smirked. I blushed and looked away from them.

~~~Kirishima POV~~~

[Insert Male Name] started to blush. I looked at the direction he was looking in before he looked away. I saw three men looking at him. They were smirking at him. Disgusting men, wanting to do things to teens like us, so unmanly. I know what I have to do, but it might ruin my friendship with  [Insert Male Name]. But! Here goes!

~~~Your POV~~~

I was looking down at my legs because of the men looking at me. That was until Kirishima lifted my chin up and kissed me. He, he, he likes me?! I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck, dropping my ice cream ( the poor ice cream:( ). He bit my lip for entrance and I opened my mouth wide enough for him to slip his tongue inside my mouth. He left no spot in my mouth untouched. I looked at the men from the corner of my eye they were gone.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!?!" I heard someone yell. We pulled apart with the only thing connecting is was a string of saliva. We looked to where the noise was coming from and.. OUR WHOLE CLASS WAS THERE! Todoroki was holding Katsuki back because of how angry he was.

"How long were you guys standing there?" Kirishima asked, blushing, so was I.

"How long? When you smashed your lips on to [Insert Male Name]." Uraraka said squealing

"[Insert Male Name] Kirishima. [Insert Male Name] future name. " Ashido said. Wait the only for my last name to be Kirishima would be if I married kirishima...

"[Insert Male Name], will you be my boyfriend?" Kirishima asked. I blushed, wanting to say yes but words couldn't come out my mouth. So I kissed him.

"Is that a yes?" He asked and I nodded in response.

"I love you!" I said and buried my face into his neck.

"I love you too [Insert Male Name]." He said and hugged me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●□●~~~~~

Yay! My first request for this book done! Smile! Yay! Enjoy AlexRosebud16