Found out

Hera P.O.V
I was walking around the base after I was done with my job when I heard soldiers from my squadron talking. I headed over to find out what was going on and as I did, I saw that the Phantom was gone.

Hera: Wedge, do you know if Kanan went out today?

Wedge: No General. We thought you left on a mission since the Phantom detached and left the surface.

Hera: Wedge, you of all the soldiers know that I never go on a mission without my whole ship.

Wedge: Many of us found it unusual that the ships were apart.

Hera: How long ago did you see the Phantom leave?

Wedge: A few hours ago. I suggest you take a look at the surveillance video.

I walked away asking the same question. Who would take the Phantom without my permission? My thoughts were interrupted by my husband.

Kanan: Hera, Mira won't leave me alone. Take care of her. I can't handle her.

Hera: You have two kids and you can't handle one more child?

Kanan: No, I can't. She's a combination of Mandalorian and Jedi blood. Plus, shouldn't she be spending time with Sabine today?

Hera: If I'm not mistaken, Dawn should be the one taking care of Mira right now.

Kanan and I both had questions. Why was Mira alone and where was Dawn? I had seen Jason practicing his jedi skills, but Dawn was no where to be found. Kanan and I were heading out when Wedge came to us.

Wedge: General, many of the rebels have been talking. We haven't seen Captain Jarrus or Commander Wren all day.

Kanan: What?

Hera: That's impossible.

Kanan: You don't think they?

Hera: They know better than to take my ship. What else do you know Wedge?

Wedge: The Captain told us to practice and to clean our ships today.

Hera: Wedge, did you happen to see where the ship was headed?

Wedge: I heard Captain Jarrus metion the Lothal Plains and something about an old tower.

Mira: Dawn said that she was going to talk to Bine, but never came back. Dawn said Bine wanted to go somewhere, Jason helped them. Remember Jason with fruit Grama Hera?

Hera: That's why he gave me mailoorans. Kanan, get Zeb, Chopper, and Jason. I'll take Mira with me. We have some kids to ground.

Kanan ran off, taking Wedge with him to check the cameras. He confirmed our suspicions. Dawn helped Sabine escape. Everyone was on the ship when Zeb contacted Kanan and I from Mira's room.

Zeb: Guys, we have a new problem?

Hera: Zeb, what's wrong? I'm trying to fly here. Why is the Ghost shaking and why in orbit?

Kanan: You fly, I'll check it out.

Kanan left and then it hit me. Maybe Mira was using the force like crazy again. I set the auto pilot right away. Kanan came back too.

Kanan: Hera, you may want to see this.

Hera: This better be important.

We ran to Sabine and Mira's room.

Hera: Please tell me Mira is alright. Sabine may not spend much time with her, but you know she'll kill us if something bad happens to Mira.

Kanan: She's fine, but...

What I saw wasn't trouble, but care. Mira in the arms of a man. Kanan and Zeb were as shocked as me.

Hera: No way. This isn't possible.

"Nothing is wrong here General. Mira is fine. Now, tell me more about Sabine's relationship with little Mira."

Sabine P.O.V
Dawn was still exploring the tower, looking at all the wanted posters, helmets, and technology that were left behind. It brought back memories. Even the old couch Ezra had was still here. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice Dawn speaking to me.

Dawn: Sabine, are you alright? You seem sad.

Sabine: I'm fine, just remembering.

Dawn: You must have many memories that took place here.

Sabine: Not really. Only the most important ones happened here.

Dawn: I didn't know this place was so special for you.

Sabine: It was. My life was amazing. I wish things could be like before. Trust me, if I could change life, I would.

Dawn: Uh Sabine?

Sabine: I should be there for Mira. For what I know, my daughter could be in danger at any minute.

Dawn: Sabine?!

Sabine: I just wish things were like before. I wish Ezra was here. I could have stopped him from going into the fire.

Dawn: SABINE?!!!!!!

Sabine: What?! Oh my force Dawn. Are you alright? Looks like you saw a force ghost.

Dawn: Be-behind y-you.

Sabine: Huh?

"Tell me Wren, how's it been? Especially with your daughter."

My eyes went wide. It couldn't be. No, it can't.

Sabine: That voice, I know that voice.

I turned around and I was right. There he was, holding our daughter in his arms.

Sabine: You're alive?