He admits he isn't right for you because of other people

Dean- He had his head down and stared at the ground. You rolled your eyes before attacking him into a hug. "How is my Princess?" You teased him as he grumbled something. You let go of him and sat next to him with your knees to your chest. "Okay, what's up. And tell me before I will trap you." He sighed before running his hand through his hair. "Michael thinks I am no good for you." You coughed. "Bullshit." He smiled at you. "Honey, you may or may not..." He frowned. "Be good for me, but I don't care. I want to prove Michael, we are meant to be." He smiled and nodded.

Sam- "Hey, Sasqu-What's up." He looked at you. "And don't dare say the skies, clouds or heaven." He chuckled before looking away. "Tell me!" You whine before sliding next to him. "Lucifer said I am not right for you." You rose an eyebrow. "And why is that?" As you crossed your arms over your chest. "Well, I understand him. You are smart, beautiful, with a sense of humour and you're not boring!" He exclaiming flinging his arms up in the air. "So? I rather take a smart and handsome man than a crazy archangel."

Cas-"Okay, what's up? You look more sadder and lost." You concluded as you jumped to sit on the kitchen counter with a cookie in hand. "Well.." You waited. "Balthazar told me you are out of my league. I don't even know what that means." You stop eating and looked at him with a deadpanned face. "It means you don't think you're good enough for me." He looked at you. "You don't think that do you?" He shrugged. "Oh Cas." You jumped down and cupped his face to look at you. "You are good enough okay? You're my cute lost angel."

Gabriel- "Babe, it has been five hours since you last touched your sweets." You sat on his lap and put you head on his shoulder. "Who is it?" You asked. "Sam." You rolled your eyes. "And what did he say Gabe?" He sighed, a big one. "He said that I am not good for you because I don't treat you right and he thinks I go out every night to have one night stands." You kissed Gabriel's cheek. "Yes, you are a terrible boyfriend. But that's what I fell in love with right?" He grinned before pulling you into a sweet kiss.

Balthazar-"You are drinking too much than usual, so that means two things: 1.You are drowning your feelings out.Or. 2. You just want to get wasted." You said as you faced Balthazar by sitting in on the table in front of him. "Do you think I only got you because you like my accent and that I can speak French?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "What? I love you because you are a gentleman. You are sweet and sarcastic. I love you not only your accent or you and your french, which I do admit is sexy. But still, why?" He sighed. "Dean said I-" You cut him off. "You are the one okay?"

Lucifer- You walked into his Office and saw him sulking. "Okay, what did I miss?" You asked. "It seems like you just saw me die." Lucifer looked up and rolled his eyes. You smiled before leaning on the desk to be closer to Lucifer. "Luci, what's up." He open his mouth. "Don't answer that." He chuckled before replying."Castiel said that I don't deserve you because he thinks that I am only using you." You rolled your eyes and messed his hair up. "Cas is only protective over me. He worries like a big brother. Don't worry, Kay? I love you and you do deserve me."

Michael- You skipped into the room and collapsed on the bed next to Michael. "And how is my angel?" A short pause. "Crap." Your smile faded and shrugged to yourself. "Well then. Tell (y/n) what is the problem." You said turning into your side and your head in your hand which was being supported by your elbow. He chuckled. "Well, Crowley said that I am not right for you because I will just hurt you." You scoffed. "Well, Crowley can suck Dick. Not literally, that man creeped me out. I love you and I know you will never hurt me if you love me that much."

Crowley- "And Crowley is currently sulking in his chair." You commented. "Will you stop?" He asked as he rubbed his forehead. "Okay, I have been sitting her for the past..." You looked at the clock. "Twenty minutes watching you sulk. Who blew up your bubble?" He looked at you weirdly. "Tell Mama." You tease as he gave you a more stranger look. "Gabriel has been my back." You chuckled. "Doing what? Messing around your demons?" Crowley sighed. "He told me I was a crap person to be with and I shouldn't be with you because I am not right for you." You rose an eyebrow. "Honey! He's just jealous of you that you got the best girlfriend." You smiled and kissed him on the lips. "You are not crap. You are majorly terrible with a good sense of fashion." He rolled his eyes at your joke before kissing you again.