Life of Amalia » Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter Twenty Seven : Rose gives birth Article

Rose's royal baby boy: Princess of Herraden gives birth to boy on St Louis's Day

ROSE, the Princess of Herraden, has given birth to a royal baby boy after arriving at the Queen Sophie Wing of St Nicholas’s Hospital for the birth of her first child with Prince Michael earlier this morning

The Princess of Herraden has given birth to a son weighing 8lbs 7oz, Walshington Palace announced.

The Prince of Herraden was present for the birth and Rose and royal baby “are both doing well”.

The Princess and Prince of Herraden introduced the newborn to the world coming out from the hospital's front door at about 5.53pm.

The royal parents couldn't stop smiling or hide their happiness while waving to the crowd.

Rose, who was holding baby Prince of Herraden, looked in good health and stunned those outside the Queen Sophie Wing with an amazing yellow Jenny Packham dress with a contrasting white collar.

While the happy couple was posing for pictures, baby Prince of Herraden, who is yet to be given a named, could be seen moving his tiny fingers.

After entering again the premises of the St Nicholas's, Michael, Rose and the baby approached the car set to drive them to Walshington Palace.

Prince Michael took the time to joke with the crowd and reporters. Holding up three fingers he said: "Delighted, very happy. Thrice the worry now."

He added: We didn’t keep you waiting too long this time."

The family left the hospital at 5.56pm.

The King and Queen, and members of both families have been informed and are delighted with the news.

The royal baby boy arrived at 11.01am.