Chapter 11 - The Footage

Start from the beginning

She still wore her armor. Whereas, Lord Ren wore his arm garters and wraps and nothing else.

Her voice had been firm. It held the authority of the Alpha that she was.

"You will not move. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes, who?"

"Yes Mistress."

How she had liked to hear him say it, that first time...

"You will do exactly as I say. Any infraction will earn you a stripe and deprive you of your reward."

"Understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You are rutting with no mate. How very dirty, how weak of you. You don't deserve to breed. You need someone to take you in hand."

She had removed her gloves. She put her hands on his stomach and slid them down his hips to the very edge of his mating glands on each side. She traced her fingers around the edges. His cock had jumped and leaked profusely in anticipation.

"Good boy."

She had noticed how his body had reacted to her praise.

Yes. Exactly what she had hoped for.

She had worked him firmly with her hands. Soon his legs shook. She had brought him quickly toward his climax with her well practiced strokes. As soon as he got close to his release, she tugged his balls back down roughly and pinched his knot when it began to swell.

It was a roller coaster of pleasure and pain, of hope and disappointment. He hung on for quite a while. His stomach muscles had trembled. He had wanted to thrust himself into her hands and finish so badly. Sweat beaded on his forehead. Finally he had broken for her, just a little.

"Please Mistress."

"Are you begging me? That is rather pathetic coming from you."

"No Mistress."

"It sounds like it to me."

All the while she had only intensified her relentless strokes..

"Tell me what it is you want."

"I want to move, I want to come. Please."

She had taken his blindfold off and stared him directly in the eye. Her voice had been stern, her face emotionless.

"No. You will do exactly what I say. You will have to wait. You will remain still, you will not come. It is for your own good. If I let you come now, you will only want more. Didn't you say you wanted me to help you end your rut? This is how it ends."

Then she had released him all together. She knew he had throbbed at the loss of her touch, as hard as he had ever been, as frustrated as he had ever been.

His cock had been so engorged that it was purple and shiny and a constant stream of his fluids had run down the shaft.

She stepped away from the table for a moment and returned with some water. He thought she was going to let him drink but she had poured it over his cock instead. He gasped and jumped from the shock of the cold water.

"I told you not to move. Tsk, tsk. Very naughty."

She lashed out with her crop and painted a few red stripes on his thighs.

What a beautiful sight that had been.

The Supreme Leader of the known Galaxy with her stripes on him...

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Forgive me, Mistress"

He hadn't looked her in the face. His eyes were down.

Then he had done the one thing she had hoped for the most. He had blushed for her......

She would think about that many times later on...

"That's better. Let us begin again."

She had dried him with a towel, and worked him with her hands some more, repeating the same sequence over and over.

His whole body had shivered with his effort to remain still. He had bit his lip in concentration and his breaths had been reduced to desperate gasps.

"Yes, very good. You are trying so hard To be good for me."

She knew her praises had only made him struggle more.

After a while, when she had decided it was time for him to come, she released him again.

She had pressed her thumbs firmly into the mating glands just below his hip bones. He had gasped.

She knew it hurt, just a little.

"Do not move. Remain completely still and silent. You may come, but only as I release you."

She leaned into his face, so he could see her eyes.

"Do you even want to come? You don't seem to eager for me to finish you. Maybe we should wait a while longer..."

"No Mistress. Please. I want to come, so badly."

"How do we ask?"

"Please."

"Ask me again properly."

"Please Mistress, I want to come."

His voice had been soft, desperate.

Oh, how he had trembled and shook and looked like he wanted to cry, there was nothing better than this. He had been completely at her mercy.

She grasped his knot firmly with one hand and swiped his mating gland with her fingers on the other hand. Every touch of her fingers made his seed spurt out for her.

When she stopped, his coming stopped, when she swiped again, his come released again.

His knot had grown to a ridiculous size and had throbbed inside her palm, contracting much to her pleasure every time his seed was released.

"Good boy, you are following my cues so well."

Yes, he had liked her praise, it was very obvious.

She continued milking him this way for a long time, until there was nothing left. His cock still jumped at the brush of her hand long after all of his fluids had been spent. She worked him this way until his hardness had dissipated.

"I'm ready to release you from your bindings. What do we say? You were a very good boy for me."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Afterwards, they had proceeded as though nothing had happened between them. It was enough to know that she had topped him and that she could top him at any time. She had given him a rule.

"If you ever feel that the pressure is too much and you need to lose yourself to my ministrations again, you need only come to my quarters and kneel before me. I will know what you want."

She had indulged him a handful of times after that. They never spoke of it.

He had trusted her enough to keep his secret and she respected him more for it.

She was loyal if nothing else. He deserved her loyalty far more than Hux.

If the footage came out, it would only help her to find more playthings.

Ren on the other hand, would likely be humiliated. It was a pity. She did like him. She set about finding the chip, to help her Emperor save face.

He seemed happy with his mate. He deserved to be.