Chapter 8 - Claimed

Everything inside of him was pushing him to claim her, here and now. He unhooked the clasp of her cloak from her throat. It was as sensual to him as if she were stripping off all of her clothes, because of the gravity of what he was about to do.

He kissed and nipped at her neck. When he licked her little pink gland, she couldn't hold back the sound of her pleasure. He was trembling in anticipation. He held her close and rubbed his neck against hers, nuzzled into her hair. He breathed her in, savoring her scent, the feel of her body pressed to his. He was breathless with his desire for her. She moaned and arched into him. 

"Alpha" she whispered in between her sighs. She needed something, she just didn't know what it was....

It was time. There would be no more waiting. He bit into her neck just below her ear, where her swollen pink scent gland was. He could taste her blood in his mouth, a foretaste of her impending heat. He drank it in, lapped at it, savored her euphoric scent and her taste.

He nibbled more to make sure that it left a good mark. His mark. Everyone would see that she was his, that she had been claimed. There was no turning back now. She was his, they were bound. No one would be able to take her away from him now.

"Mine." He growled.

The deep vibrations in his chest rattled her frame and sent a jolt of pleasure down her spine. Suddenly her corset seemed way too tight..

Her scent intensified. He could smell the proof of her arousal, the sweet wetness that was running down her legs. She was squirming in his arms, mindless with needing him so much.

"I am here my little Omega Mate. I have claimed you as my own. You will always be in my care. There is nothing to fear. I will always keep you safe. You are mine."

He tasted his mark once more and with a firm stroke of his tongue willed it to close. As the mark closed, the unique hormones that were present in his saliva for that purpose, made her womb contract and her first orgasm hit her.

She cried out and threw her head back as her body spasmed. He held her firmly as she trembled and shuddered through the blinding pleasure of her very first release. He loved the look of her face as her pleasure, the pleasure he had given her, contorted her expression. He spoke to her mind to reassure her. He was in full Alpha mode.

"Yes, my sweet little Omega, what a good mate you are, showing me your pleasure without fear. You have done so well. We will enjoy strong breeding. Your Alpha is pleased. Yes, You are mine. You have been claimed. No one can take you from my care now."

He was so hard, it was painful. Just the sound of her claim-cry was enough to make him almost spill over onto himself. It was all he could do not to touch himself just to relieve it. It wouldn't take much. But no. He was saving all of his seed for her. It would not be wasted. He could wait.

When she finally stilled, she layed her head on his shoulder. She was at peace, content, sated. She closed her eyes and savored his scent, the strong arms that held her and the rhythm of his breathing. He rocked her gently.

Claimed she thought.... it made her feel cherished and protected.

"Are you okay, my love?"

"Yes, I'm more than okay."

"We need to eat, ner vod'ika. (my little mate) I have a duel and you need to prepare your body for what is to come."

"For what is to come?"

"That was just a tiny sample of what you and I are going to share when your heat progresses, you are going to need all of your strength."

He gave her a crooked smile, there was a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.