part 3

(messange ⬆) i put my phone away and i am so angry

(messange ⬆) i put my phone away and i am so angry. I am not afraid of sex i just want to have it with right person not just because of fun. I just try to calm down and fall asleep. Next school day was be so boring and everybody talked about Lara's party. I don't care about that party beacuse Petra and i will have movie night. After school Petra come at my place and we just chill and start to whatch movie and we got lot of messange from party. Petra didn't go on party beacuse her dad not let her. Next day we are on our today to school and just talk. When we come i didn't heard that any girl cry. Then we saw Lara and she seem to be mad. She not get what she wanted. "with who they sleep this time" Petra ask when we come closer. "I don't know her name but it was not be me" she say. Then school bell ring and we go in class. Now is 15 min before lesson end but i realy need go in toilet and teacher let me go. I go in and when i am done i go wash my hands. Then i heard door open and then that person close door and lock them. I heard steps and now person is behind me. I look at mirror but i can't see who is it beacuse he/she is right behind me. I turn around and i am not even shocked. "What you want" i ask and he start come closer. "i want you" he say. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who is that 😮😏
Btw i skip some parts beacuse they are boring and not important.