~Part 14~

~Matt~

I was running as fast as I could. I had Ally in my arms and she was in so much pain. I could tell. I'm pretty sure she hit her head. Ally's face was pale and blood was seeking through her clothes.

I finally arrived at the hospital with my bleeding girlfriend in my hands screaming,

"Help! Help! We need help right now!"

Four nurses came running twords us with a gurnie. They took Ally from my arms and put her on the gurnie.

They immedietly put an oxygen mask on her. Ally curled herself into a ball, weeping, as the nurses pushed her into a room that said 'Emergency' as the heading.

They made me stay back in the waiting area with all the other worried family members of other patients.

I was pacing back and forth in the hallway, hating myself.

This was all my fault. If I didn't fucking lie to her abour having a brain tumor, she wouldn't be in the emergency room right now with a bleeding body. She wouldn't have gotten hit by that truck. She would not be in this situation.

God, I hate myself. She could be dying right now and I wouldn't even know.

This whole relationship has been a lie. I lied about saying that everything is alright but really, it's not, I lied about not saying that I'm gonna have to break-up with her soon, and I lied about having freaking cancer. But I didn't lie about one thing.

I didn't lie when I said I loved her.