~Part 6~

~Matt~

Ally opened the door. My eyes went from her vans to her straighten dark brown hair, parted on the right side. She was wearing a "Take Me To Neverland" shirt on with shorts that perfectly sealed her.

I took my sunglasses off and put them in the middle of my t-shirt.

"Hey Ally."

"Hey Matt, so where are we going?"

"Somewhere that I know you'll love."

She bit her lip, "Okay, i'm trusting you."

I opened my car door for her and said "after you", in a funny, sarcastic way.

As we were driving to my "surprise destination", I plugged my phone into the car and started playing music. I began to sing and Ally started to giggle. I knew that I wasn't singing good, that's probably why she was laughing. Eventually, we both were singing and we couldn't hold ourselves together.

When we got to my "surprise destination", I stood behind her and covered Ally's eyes with my hands wanting her to be amazed at what she was about to see.

"Matt, why are you covering my eyes?"

"It's a surprise!"

We got to the top of the hill, I began to say,

"Ok are you ready?"

"Ready as i'll ever be."

I removed my hands and waited for the reaction.

Ally's face brighten, she placed her hands over her heart,

"Matthew, I love it! You did this all for me?"

"Of course I did it for you! You said you loved these!"

Ally threw her arms around me and we hugged. We then stood there with her head turned to the side, leaning on my shoulder, with our hands collided staring at something beautiful.

Ally and I were looking at a hill top with a blanket and a picnic basket with the shimmering beach right behind it. The sun was setting, just between two palm trees, and the sky was pink and orange.

We sat down at the top of the hill throwing grapes in each others mouths and sharing a milkshake with two straws.

After we finished our picnic, Ally and I sat on a bench near the beach. She was sitting with both her legs triangled over mine and we had our hands clenched together staring at the sunset.

Everything was perfect.