Thirteen. Homo-Therapy

Hey guys...it's been a while...I just...got a new haircut...and...I'm starting to get better at...coping with anxiety and sh*t so...yeah I feel good. But don't rely on me too much...you never know what'll happen.
................................................................................
🕛 Morning. 8:30 am.
Toni's POV.
I enter the gloomy and metaphorically shallow room. There was only a desk and two chairs in the room. "Should I sit?" I ask the lady who escorts me to this room. She has a fake smile plastered on her face...I hate fake-ness. If you don't want to smile then...just f**king don't!
"Yes you may madam...Topaz...a high school graduate from Southside. Is it?" She asks.
I scoff visually in my mind...seriously? You're the one who should know all of this...maybe I'm a killer...who knows, keep up with your facts woman. Anyhow...I still nod through all of the cringe that lady managed to give me...I wanna wash my face with water after all of this. I impatiently wait for her to leave.
Instead...she sits down on the other chair and starts asking me questions!?! "Are you 18?" "Yes" "Do you live with parents?" "I got kicked out" "When?" "After I came out as bisexual" "What a shame that you're bisexual...do you even know...that's a sin child"
Okay...now what did she say?
I feel the anger boiling up in my mind. I can't take this bullsh*t anyway...so I decide to speak loud and with coherence. "Do you know that judging people and being all up in their businesses also a sin? Do you know alcohol is a sin? Do you go to church everyday? You know...I saw you smoking in the lobby...and you know what? That's also equally as sinful as being...bisexual. So if you excuse me...I'm not here to be your therapist...i came for a therapy so I advise you to kindly call the therapist or whoever is assigned with me...to come in this room"
I give her a wink and take out my mobile phone from my pocket...thankfully I brought earplugs with me. I put them in my ears so I can't hear her selflessly annoying voice ringing like a bell in my ears.
She opens her mouth, but closes it again. instead she stands up and storms off in her heels...which look as if they're high as Mount Everest. She looks at me one last time saying "I'll call ma'am Hooch in here...thank you for your inconvenience madam" and the door shuts closed.
I take a sigh of relief after that one.
Thankfully that bi*ch is gone. Otherwise I would've chocked her to death. What are we in the nineteen sixties or something? Oh god. "Ohhhhh! What a pretty shame that you're bisexual...do you even know that...that's a sin my freaking child?" I mimic to myself. Yeah, no sh*t...Jeez...whatever.
Ten minutes later.
I look at the small wooden clock which lays on the table. I think I'm gonna get outta here....it's been half an hour. As I try to get up...
The door bashes open and a middle aged woman with a genuine smile on her face...places a cake in front of me. The hell? I look at her with a puzzled smile. She seems to get that I'm confused so she greets me by introducing herself. "Oh shoot. I forgot...yeah it's my birthday today so...I had three cakes for myself...why not give one to my clients...a,d yes I'm thirty five now...don't judge me"
I smile, that woman seems nice!
I cough awkwardly "Yeah...I figured you were middle-aged....off-ff course not in a bad way I just...err-" she cuts me off "No worries"
I sigh and nod. She pats my back and sits down. "What brings you here?"
"So...I heard of this homo-therapy thing in my school and I have some issues...first off why call it homo-therapy? Aren't we all just...humans?" I frustratingly say. Her grin turns into a sly evil one...as she speaks "No, we're gonna pray the gay out of you!"
"Wait What?!?" I start to panic. And boy, I'm in the wrong place. As soon as I get up she grabs my hand to push me down and starts laughing all of a sudden.
"I'm joking! Ugh-obviously not, in fact I'm gay as well...so at least we're all going to hell"
I cross my arms and sit down with a straight face...but I can't help but also smile at her remark, she really got me for a second there. "Well...It's called it homo or gay therapy because there's always a fear i people who are you know...gay but want to talk to a person who knows how they're feeling. And more importantly people who are closeted...which is why our branding is just...like that" she explains with passion.
"So you've been working her for a long time?" I ask. "Well...for at least two years now...I laugh at the times when I was in denial of being gay...then I got this job...made me more confident since I had to console people in their sexuality, but enough about me, let's talk about you. So Toni Topaz...get comfortable"
I do as she says and lay back on the chair instead of sitting in an uptight posture. I initiate the conversation "So...I had this first meeting with...my acquaintance er...well, you can say we were text-buddies. She came out as gay to me and then blocked me for one year straight. I don't blame her. Then suddenly out of nowhere...she texts me saying hi...obviously I was angry and lashed out on her, I told her we'd have a meeting at the club"
"Go on...and who is this mysterious person may I ask?"
"Well...she's the internet celebrity Cheryl Blossom...you've probably heard of her" I scratch my hand. Madam Hooch nods "Yes, why you're so lucky to have a famous person talk to you!"
"Well...she wasn't t famous when I used to talk to her on text...it happened in the timeline of when she blocked me. She was completely changed when I saw her for the first time in the club...off course I couldn't say that she looked beautiful or nice...I just kept it in"
She starts to grin "I know where this is going...did you at least f**k her?"
My eyes widen "Excuse you? No! I mean...she was reassuring me and...I was the fake bi*ch who was playing hard to get. When she started to touch me...I suddenly had this kind of...ptsd where I felt Midge, my ex's hand on me. I flinched. Then I went into a horrible traumatic mood in which I yelled at her and left the club...I didn't even look back! So ugh-now if I text her...she'll never talk to me"
I see my therapist writing down notes while I speak. When I finish speaking she also stops scribbling on her notepad. She turns to look at me and starts to blurt out everything.
"Well from what I conclude...you have PTSD, Post-traumatic stress disorder which...is a mental health condition that's triggered by a terrifying event or at least a horrible memory by experiencing it or witnessing it. You in that case...saw your ex girlfriend...maybe she did something to you?"
"Uh...well she cheated on me...I figured it out but i decided to let it go. But whenever I reasoned with her...she'd avoid me. I felt her cheating hands touch me and that was it for me. I tried to give her a go...but she was making it hard for me...I loved her you know" a tear slips down my cheek.
"Okay. Well you need to give a middle finger to her and her stuff...dump everything out and leave no signs of her in your house. Trust me...it'll make your life easier. Delete pictures, posts and block her on all social media" she give a middle finger sign as a reference.
Man I like her. She continues on "And your friend Cheryl...I think you need to make a move girl...the way you talk about her...even when you were mentioning your ex...Cheryl means more to you than Midge...evident that even when you've been dating Midge...you put her below Cheryl"
Wait how? I rebel back "No! I-you know what? I shouldn't have done this...Ugh-Bye!" I get up and turn to the door. I hear a whisper behind me "There's still time...I'm not pressing you but...give it a try...you clearly will thank me if it works out"
"Fine"
............................................................................
Drama! Woooooo! Anyhow...my eyes hurt from looking at my phone and my fingers hurt from typing.
Bye readers! (Thank you for the support guys!)