Twelve. Confrontational issues

Hiyaa guys! How're you? I'm not doing as well but I'll still keep writing till chapter 15 (last chapter) because we're already almost there. But enjoy. Side note: I feel hungry.
.........................................................................................................
🕛 Midday. 12:30 pm.
Cheryl's POV.
"Cheryl, come back till 4:00 Okay?" "Yes nana rose" "good...and call me as well when you reach there" "I'll text you nana rose" "Okay then...bye my precious child" "bye nana!" "Close the door on your way out!" "I will"
I go outside and close the creaky door behind myself. Toni...oh Toni, you didn't even gave me the time so now...I'm going super early so I don't miss the chance of her being there. Maybe she'll come with Midge klump. My arch enemy when she was in northside riverdale high. To bad she got kicked out...I thought she was gone for good...oh well. Not my concern if Toni is dating her.
Well fifty percent of it is my f**king concern.
My dress is well...meant to be noticed...I should have worn something else. Then again...this is my sexiest one so...yeah I am not ashamed to admit that I wanna make her girlfriend jealous.

yeah I am not ashamed to admit that I wanna make her girlfriend jealous

I reach the bizarrely creepy af club. I can do this. She might not even be there. It will go...awkwardly but it will be over. Not giving up this time. I'll prove her and her little dumb girlfriend that I'm just doing fine. Oh wait.
Her girlfriend might be there.
I take a deep breath "I can do this, I am Cheryl freaking bombshell on Twitter" and decide to go in.
As I enter everyone starts talking to me...god I should have came in a disguise. "Hey are you that famous photography model Cheryl blossom?" "Hey Can I take a picture?" "How is life after getting rich?" "Do you miss the old times or are you happy with it now?" "Cheryl?!!" "Can you follow me on Instagram?" "How's Your love life...found any girl?" "We heard rumours of you dating Toni topaz...a Southside serpent?" "Is it a secret party or are you meeting someone discreet?" "Any new model shoots recently? Or are you taking a break for someone else?"
After all that, I decide to talk to the receptionist to get me a private room while I wait for Toni to arrive.
One hour later.
"Hurry..." I say to myself while looking at the clock on my phone. A guy is hitting on me for the past half an hour. He loudly says (so loud that my ears start to ring) "Hey baby...how're you doing? Want a drink?" I politely yet distancing myself from him, shake my head.
Yet the guy doesn't seem to move away and gets up in my personal space by sitting next to me "So...you're that world famous model of riverdale eh? Nice meeting you lovely"
Ugh.
I start to panic...how can I tell him to stop? I can't just bluntly mumble out some words and walk away. So I decide to go with the stereotypical answer "Uh sorry...I'm just gay so..."
F**k my life.
His facial expression changes to disgust as he huffs, standing up and walks off. Thank god. I don't give a crap if he got to offended. I'm just waiting for a certain someone who is not answering her texts, to arrive. I decide to text her as a scamming machine.
Cheryl: Toni. I'm here.
Cheryl: Toni I'm here.
Cheryl: Mother of god...hurry the hell up.
Cheryl: do you even know?
Cheryl: I'm going home then.
Cheryl: this is your last chance.
I sigh. "I don't wanna leave Toni so hurry the hell up"
Suddenly the door opens. I cannot see who is it but their face is covered by their 'brown with pink pigments' hair. They are wearing a hoodie and are walking in my direction. When they take of their hoodie, I see their gorgeous face.
F**k, that's Toni Topaz.
"Hey. Uh sorry I could not bring my girlfriend....well ex girlfriend now" she dryly giggles. I feel bad for her but part of my body is saying...
"OMG Hell yes"
"What?" She looks at me annoyingly and says. Oops. I guess I said that out loud. "Uh...I mean hell yeah as in you are single and free...so...forget her! Yeah!" I try to make up words as I go.
She thankfully grabs onto my words and nods along. "You look lovely by the way" she looks down at my dress. I can't help but squirm inside my head.
I clear my throat "Oh well thank you my dear" I jokingly retort back. Is it just me or are we unknowingly flirting? After a few minutes of talking er...well mostly me checking her out. Come on if someone wears a see through black top, exposing the bra with ripped black leather jeans and grey high heels with wearing a black lipstick then I do expect you to stare at that person. I also...being the sweet girl I am...order her coffee. I know, it's an alcoholic bar but...she doesn't drink...I came to know. We talk a little and suddenly Her face becomes serious as she sobers up and speaks in a low tone "We need to talk and figure stuff out Cheryl Blossom"
Oh shoot. Did she saw me checking her out?
"Yeah Well...go on. Ask me away" I remorsefully say. She takes a deep breath and the rapid fire of questioning begins.
"Why didn't you talk to me for the past year or so?"
"I was...scared that it was too late to amend patches"
"You know I'd never do that"
"Well I don't know about you Toni...but coming out and 'accidentally' doing that was life threatening for me. I'd had enough of confrontation"
"Okay...why did you decide to text me now all of a sudden"
"I missed talking to you...I mean we hadn't called or met but I still liked you for some reason...you were funny and laid back but I think...now we both have matured a little bit. Me with the fame...and you with just figuring random stuff out"
"Do you have a partner?"
"No"
"How did you get famous"
"Don't talk about my fame right now"
"You said anything"
"Look...I got famous cause I did some photography modelling and no one does these kind of things in riverdale so I took the offer of being different...I got picked up to go to California and do a Victoria's Secret runway shoot and then some competitions, one of which I won so um yeah..."
"Cool" She stays silent for awhile.
I try to gain her attention by placing my hand on hers...but she seems in a different reality right now, so I do something dangerous.
I decide to talk to her...and patch up stuff a little bit, cause you know...I feel like sh*t.
"Toni?" I question her but she slightly shifts away from me. So I decide to take a deep breath and pour my heart out.
"Toni I just wanna say that-" I grab her arm but she yanks it away.
"DO NOT TOUCH ME CHERYL...you know what, just f**k your pretty self and bye" she stands up and runs out of the door. Leaving the coffee behind.
I realise cameras behind me. Everything fades into black for me. I can't do it anymore...one, two, three.
"I F**KED UP!" I scream as I go out of the door as well with all the paparazzi following me. I put my middle finger up to the cameras and walk on the bus.
"Well...dreams do end in tears" I hear Toni behind me but as I turn around...it's another girl trying to hit on me.
"Yeah you son of a gun" I push her away as I make my way to the seat.
Dreams ending in tears...seems legit.
......................................................................................
No comment. I can't believe I wrote this emo sh*t. Well...about that...
Bye readers!