Nine. Girl

Hiyaaa guys? So sorry....I feel like sh*t these days...but I'll try to upload Okay? But again...I can't be trusted...

God I'm done with these freaking buzzfeed quizzes

.....................................................................
🕛 dawn. 3:00 am.
Toni: hi.
Cheryl: hi.
Toni: bye.
Cheryl: bye.
Cheryl: Wait a min...no I'm kidding srsly.
Toni: what do you want?
Cheryl: What do you think I want?
Toni: look...this might sound typical but there's a saying, "You only annoy me when you're breathing or existing"
Cheryl: Listen, I'm sorry but I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU STOPPED TALKING TO ME. Please tell me why, so I can at least know what I've done bad.
Toni: no reason.
Cheryl: Toni.
Toni: Well come to think again, there might be many reasons.
Cheryl: those are?
Toni: none of your business.
Cheryl: I'm not going anywhere then...tell me.
Toni: look...remember when I asked for your opinion?
Read
Toni: Yeah...neither did I.
Cheryl: Ok fine...I won't budge.
Toni: good.
Cheryl: but pls.
Toni: don't "pls" me, Alright?
Cheryl: one last time please...I swear I will never talk to you again after this.
Cheryl: please.
Cheryl: please.
Cheryl: Pretty please?
Toni: fine you sh*t, you're gay aren't you?
Cheryl: wait what?
Cheryl: Are you confessing your love to me or is it a joke?
Toni: see...that's what I'm saying.
Cheryl: What. Look I'm confused and I just want to say I'm sorry for whatever reason and I'm not gay...I know you...you're not like this.
Toni is typing.
Toni: have you ever heard this line...that no one forgets the truth; they just get better at lying. A quote from 'Revolutionary Road' which is one of my favourite piece of book there is, but you wouldn't know that...cause you don't know ME. So stop with your 'busting balls'  technique and can you leave me the f**k alone. So the answer is...I'm the same, you just don't have a connection with me to figure it out.
Cheryl is typing.
Cheryl: Oh, So we're doing this are we? Then have you heard of "Maybe everybody in the whole damn world is scared of each other." Yeah...and i think you have that mentality, Toni o know it's hard...but I don't like you.
Toni: lol. If I said I was madly in love with you you'd know I were lying.
Cheryl: Okay then...but I have to warn you if you're gonna stay with your...girlfriend.
Toni: Greeeeaaaaatttt, I'll bite...into your plastic personality.
Cheryl: Whatever...
Toni: Okay byeee biatch.
Cheryl: no.
Toni: excuse me?
Cheryl: I had a friend. She was...nice and....kind and nothing that I could ever be.
Toni: Wow...are you comparing me?
Cheryl: No!
Toni: then?
Cheryl: Ugh...But one day, she got a boyfriend.
Toni: And you tried to steal her boyfriend? Is that it?
Cheryl: we were all partying and dancing and...just having fun.
Toni: oh my god...I'm so excited....hurry up...😒😤😩What next.
Cheryl: We were dancing...then all of a sudden I kissed her.
Toni: waitwhat.
Cheryl is typing.
Cheryl: From That day onwards...for a month at least...we went around...holding hands. Kissing, wearing rainbow bracelets...I was fifteen! I didn't knew there was 'being gay' and 'being straight' in the world. Gender didn't matter to me. It was a girl...so what? I was little. So to answer your question. I loved her...and she'd love me...some days. Others were of her covering the fact that she was with me. She'd go out with all the guys...still hang with her bf...never actually came out...so I didn't either. Toni I'm gay. And I don't think anyone will understand.
Read
Cheryl: Toni.
Cheryl: did she faint.
Toni is offline.
Cheryl: F**k.
................................................................................
🙋❤️👆
Bye readers.