⚘ TWO

"Enough of it Jee! Really... Stop." Kwon Eunjung, one of my all time friend shouts right into my ears.

We have been together since middle school, we are more like sisters who have seen each other's ups and downs.

"What now?" I ask, looking up from my notebook. "Are you even listening to me!?" She shouts in my ears.

Oh god, this girl is loud. "Yeah, yeah.. We were talking about my husband. What about him?"

"I said enough of his bullshit that our eyes are blind to not to see him go hand in hand with Ara for the fourth Freaking time!"

"I know." I look down at my notebook and start reading the words. Well, that day I was shopping with Eunjung. She was with me when we saw them.

"Kim Jee! Are you even listening to me!" She snatches the book from me. "I am. I am. You know what he said, so you can't complain."

"Seriously.. Jee how laid back you can be even after knowing that Namjoon is ch-" I cut her off. "No he isn't!"

I don't know I can't accept or predict anything about them anymore. "Oh really.. For her Brother's wedding gift. She can go with her parents too. Why Namjoon?"

"Cause Namjoon is of his age?" I say in questioning tone. "You are so naive Jee. He dont deserve you." I cross my arms and look at her. "No.. I'm not. You are just being insecure for me."

"I just care for you so much Jee, I'm worried he might end up hurting you." She looks down with her arms cross as if imitating me. "No, I'm strong enough. Don't worry~" I smile and show her my fist to assure.

"I hope you are." She smiles and hugs me. Awh~ she better stop making me emotional.

It was already 9PM and no sign of him it sometimes worries me. But the other time negative thoughts starts playing. I shake my head.

"No no.. He isn't.." I was sitting by the dining table, waiting for him.

Time passes by..

Still no door bell was heard. Silence was all over the place. "Joonie~ where are you?" I whine and let my head hung down. At the exact same time, a click was heard from the front door.

I walk up to the door.

"Namjoon?"

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧