“Why are you laughing” he questions. “Nothing” I giggle snuggling closer to him. He pulls me against his chest. “How is your headache now” he ask, rubbing on my bare back. “I’m good actually” I smile up at him and we both doze off to sleep.

**

“love you” Zayn kissed me before dropping me near the front gate of the building. I waved as he left.  I smile looking at the car like a lunatic. Someone taps on my shoulder and I move finding Ellie staring at me mouth gaped open. “Hi” I chirped at my overjoyed mood. “Who was that?” she asks me still staring at me. “My boyfriend” I smile shyly saying that. “Holy shit! Zayn Malik is your boyfriend” she almost screams. “Yeah well” I said already blushing.

We made our way inside. She still was asking me again and again. I am still a little tired because of alcohol and late night sex. But on a whole I am better by the amount of alcohol I consumed last night. Zayn told me about the events and I remember few of them now. I was happy he let me yell at the Tower Bridge. I still can’t believe I told him about that.

We stand at the similar place which we were assigned yesterday. And to my surprise that George guy was already sitting there. He looks at us then a lazy smirk appears on his face. “Well good morning ladies” he says. “Morning” I reply back but Ellie just ignores. I got to know that Ellie is dating someone and they are happy. I never went on the details though. But she keeps asking me about Zayn. I am really laughing by the time Jamie enters the class.

The rest of the class went with the snap of fingers. Jamie taught us many small things today and I can’t wait to go home and try them. I keep laughing at George because he is worst. I am still not aware why he is here in the first place. He is horrible. Ellie also laughs when he tries to mix flour with eggs and ends up making a lumpy mixture. Commenting “well everyone has a bad day”.

I made my way downstairs with Ellie. We keep on chatting like two school girls. She told me about her home town which is Beverly, Yorkshire and she is here to learn cooking and get a degree from here. She wants to run her father’s small restaurant in Beverly. “Come let’s have some coffee” she said in a chirpy voice. I bet she wants to continue with the chatting which we are about end. “uhm” I look in underground parking lot for Torres. But I can’t find the car. I give in. It’s not like I am going somewhere far. “Okay” I smile. 

I jump in her small Volkswagen and she takes me to the small café a few blocks away from our academy. We enter in the small but busy café. We were able to grab a small table by the window. “What do you want” she drums the table with her fingers. “Regular coffee with extra sugar” I said. That’s my normal routine which Martha gives me. “Okay I’ll go order” she said leaving me alone at the table. I look out of the window seeing the busy London streets and foggy weather. But today is better than yesterday. For once. Suddenly something caught my eyes. I rub away the fog from the glass window to get a better view. But soon the person disappears in the shop on the other side of the street.

“Mind if I join?” I look up at the source of voice as I try to make the identity if the person who I just saw in the street. “George…” I look back at George who is leaning on my table with a big grin plastered on his face. “uhm…yeah sure” I said knowing very well Ellie won’t approve him. “So we meet outside the academy for the first time” he says in his thick accent. “Yeah” I said trying to smile. I don’t really want to talk to him. He is so gullible for my liking. “Are you stalking me Faith” he moves forward on the table resting his elbows on the top. My eyes went wide “No! Why would I?” I said horrified. Geez he is intimating. “I was joking love.” He laughs. I avert my gaze from him to Ellie who was now standing with a tray in her hands.

“What are you doing here?” she asks annoyed. “Uhm just came here for coffee.” He replies shrugging his shoulders. “Here sit. I’ll take another chair.” He said grabbing another chair from another table and sitting back. Yeah make yourself comfortable.

Ellie groaned giving me looks. I shrug sipping my coffee. “So ladies you from here?” he ask obviously. “I am from here but actually Ellie is from Yorkshire.” I smiled at him. He is not that bad and after all he is just our class mate. “You?” I ask. “From here born and raised” he said with a big smirk on his face. I want to ask about him joining the cooking course but I suppress myself.

“Thanks for giving the information to this stranger Faith good move there.” Ellie commented sipping her latte. I look at George as he laughs. “I could be a murderer. Right Faith?” he asks me with a dead serious expression. I almost believed. But laughs as I get his joke. “Yeah right.”

Ellie pulled her phone out “Gosh my phone is on silent.” She murmurs to herself. As I remember after class I didn’t check my phone and it must be on silent. With a horrified expression on my face I pulled my phone out. “Everything okay love?” George asks. I closed my eyes briefly ignoring his ‘love’ at the end. I nod.

Seven miss calls. Two from Torres and five from Zayn. Shit.
I look at the messages.

*Faith pick your damn phone*
*WHERE ARE YOU?!*
*Fuck! ANSWERE ME*

For a second I look back at the window and my eyes went wide. Austin. The guy is really Austin. He is wearing a black trench coat and his tall figure easily noticeable in the crowd. He is talking on the phone after a moment he went inside. I keep looking there. I don’t know why but this creepy feeling of fear rushes through me.

“Faith, why aren’t you picking up your goddamn phone?” I heard the similar voice of Zayn which was scary as hell. I look back seeing him in the café with fury in his eyes. Shit I am screwed and that I knew.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note; hiii guys how's everyone doing ? hope you like the chapter! yeeks any idea about what Austin doing there? uhm and Zayn is mad!! llol

btw Ramadhan Mubarak to all my readers who celebrate the festival <3 much love enjoy! 

do comment and vote! xoxo love ya..