Your Best Friend:

Kendo

When He Realizes He Loves You:

It was lunch time as I was sitting with the other guys in my classroom as I was silently eating while listening to the rest talk and goof around as it was a fun atmosphere. At the moment they were talking about the girls in our class and such. I slightly jumped from where I was sitting when I suddenly heard, "Hey Koda, who are you crushin on?" I felt myself freeze up as I wasn't used to these find of conversations as even before I could even say a word a familiar voice chimed in. "How childish to talk about girls when you losers are most likely to end up forever alone," as it was none other than class 1-b stuck up student Monama as I heard I few groans come from my friends as I stayed silent now as the blonde chuckled. "Nei come on give them a break," a very sweet voice I heard as I seemed to jump to sit up properly as that voice belonged to (y/n) as she walked up and stood by him as Kendo was with her as well. I felt myself getting butterflies in my stomach as I was in awe of her beauty. "What I'm only telling the truth, besides there's no way these losers could even end up a girl especially-" he was saying defending himself until (y/n) gave him a quick slap upside the head as she sighed. "Don't say such rude things when you could end up in the same position," she said while Kendo walked onto the other side of him as she grabbed him by the ear and pulled him away.

 "Sorry bout that you guys, we appreciate you being so patient with him," she said giving us all a smile as I couldn't help but smile myself and nodded my head as some of the others also took the apology. My eyes widened a bit from surprised when I saw (y/n) walking over to me as I moved a bit so I could greet her as I felt my heart beating so fast I thought everyone could heart it. "Before I go; hi Koda~" she said in a cheerful tone as she leaned over and gave me a hug as I felt my face getting warmer as I shyly wrap an arm to return the hug. "H-hi (y/n), it's so n-nice to see you," I said as I felt embarrassed for stuttering as she pulled away still smiling and waving as she said goodbye taking her leave. I move to sit normal again as I breathed out to recollect myself as I blinked a bit as when I was about to go back to eating I felt eyes on me as I looked up and around me to see a lot of my classmates looking at me with a narrowed eyes look. Kaminari got up a bit to lean over to lunch table so he could ask, "Is (y/n) the one you have a crush on?" Once those words hit my ears my face was set aflame as I froze up as I saw her in my head as I melted at the thought of her kindness and sweet side which I covered my face to hide it as I shyly nod my head yes to his question as Sero, Kirishima, and a few others were being supportive and encouraging me to go for it which was nice to have such good friends as them.

Who He's Jealous Of:

This sweet innocent boy is a shy one as he'll envy guys like Deku, Kirishima or even Neito and Tetsutetsu since those two are in her class since they are confident in talking to her. In some cases it helps him build up the courage to talk to the rival classes' president as he always makes sure to give her a compliment when he does see her.

When He confesses:

Today was one of those rare days where both hero classes came together to train as I was sitting with my classmates as class 1-b were walking in and taking their seats. I soon jumped a bit as I saw someone move close to me from the corner of my eye as I looked over to be greeted by (y/n)'s bright smile as I felt myself freeze up a bit. "O-oh hello (y/n), I-I love what you've done with your hair," I stuttered as she had her hair in a different hairstyle than usual. I felt my face get warmer as she gave me a quick hug as I nervously returned it. "Hehe thanks Koda, I just wanted to say hi really quick before class started," she said as I felt happy and smiled as I waved at her as she quickly rushed over to her classmates and took a seat.

~Fast Forward~

I was sitting and watching the others spar as I went earlier and won thankfully as I couldn't stop smiling since (y/n) cheered for me and congratulated me. I shook my head a bit as I heard (y/n)'s name get called and then Momo's shortly after which meant (y/n) was sparing with her sister. I looked over to see (y/n) getting up and her classmates wildly cheering her on as I looked over to see Momo get up as some of our classmates cheered her on. Soon the fight was started as (y/n) was faster as she made a weapon in which it appeared coming out of the palm of her hand as it was a long chain that had three blades attached at the end as Momo stood her guard as you could tell she was thinking. It was a close fight but in the end (y/n) won as I watched her I was able to see her face as she wore an expression I've never seen her give; her usually happy (e/c) eyes were narrowed as her pressed lips tugged into a bit of a smirk as she was looking down at Momo as I felt a small shiver go down my spine. Soon Tetsutetsu and Monama went running as they scooped her up and held her up in the air as her expression turned to her usual happy one as she giggled, I was happy she won but I moved my gaze from her as her classmates celebrated her win. Time passed as class was over and it was the end of the day as I stretched out for sitting for sometime. "H-hey Koda, great job during class today," I heard the familiar sweet voice as I looked over to see (y/n) there as I put my arms back down as I felt my face getting warmer. "O-oh hey th-there (y/n)! Y-yeah same to you," I said in reply as I noticed some of her classmates giving her the thumbs up but then scrambled to leave once they saw me looking over and then I looked back to (y/n) as her cheeks were rosy red. "Ummm... I was curious o-of what y-you thought of m-me," she stuttered some as she just seemed cuter as I was now panicking a bit as what do I say as I felt my face get hot. "Y-you're amazing," I said as I panicked as I drew a blank of what to say I was so nervous. "(Y/n)... you're so beautiful and graceful, a-and you a-always inspire others to work harder... I...I r-really like you," I managed to say without dying from embarrassment as I looked to her to see her reaction as she seemed surprised but smiled softly. "That's so sweet of you Koda thank you... And I-I really like you too," she said as my eyes widened as I wasn't expecting her to say that at all. I took a deep breath in as I decided to finally ask her out as I said, "W-would you please go out with m-me," I asked giving her a smile as she replied right after with "I would love to."

When He Misses You:

Nicknames:

His: Sweetie, Cutie Pie, cuddle bug

Yours: Dear, beautiful, sweet heart