Chapter 5

~*~ CHAPTER 5 ~*~

CHARLOTTE'S POV.

"Do you need help, too?" I giggle at his tie; it looked like an entangled snake.

"Do you mind? I don't know how to tie it."

"Sure,"

I tried fixed his neck tie properly and tightened it a bit.

"There you go! All done,"

"Thanks," he walked away and paused in his tracks, he spinned around to face me again. "Hey, could you help me with these cufflinks?"

I released a giggle, "Come here, I'll teach you a trick." I reached for his wrist and took hold off the cufflink. "take the flap and open the whole with your finger and push in the button. There you go! Try it on the other hand."

He had a little struggle at first but at least he got a hold of it. "There, thanks love. How'd you know how to do this? But I'm the guy and I don't know how to do it?"

"Ahaha, you know, being daddy's little girl isn't easy. My dad is a business man and he has several suits a home. He taught me how to fix his suits as a little girl. And that's why I know it!"

"Cool for you."

"Thanks c'mon, let's go." I grabbed the Hermes bag and properly stuffed my iPad, planner, cell phones, make up bag, and other stuff in it.

Greyson was waiting on the porch clutching his iPad and Blackberry on his right hand while he looks intently on his new iPhone.

"Who's that?"

"It just Matt, we'll be expecting our PA's at work." he simply replied.

"Mkay, mean while let's stop by Starbucks to get some breakfast."

"Right," he spinned around walking over to the black Lexus. I giggle over to the big sticker on his back that says, 'XXS. Giorgio Armani, made in Italy'.

He looks at me and gives me a questioning look, "Why are you laughing?"

"Greyson, if you want to go walking around looking like a mature business man, as might as well don't let the people know where your new suit came from." I reluctantly removed the sticker from his back and showed it to him.

"Riight, it didn't knew that was there."

"Then scan the suit next time before wearing it. Okay?" i softly giggled still not getting over this little incident.

"Alright, alright come on now. We have work." he leading me into the Lexus and sits beside me.

"Noel, to the nearest Starbucks to work, please, if you don't mind."

"No problem, sir."

I assume that was Noel the driver.

Noel stopped by the front of the coffee shop, "I'll order for you." Greyson open the car door and tried to walk off, but I held his hand and told him I wanted to come too.

We walked over to the shop and the fresh aroma of grinned coffee gave me a wakeup call.

"Good morning ma'am and sir. What can I get you?" the girl behind the counter had a fresh London accent she's probably about 16-17. She looked looked like got this for a summer job. She had an ordinary life just getting a summer job for spare money. But Greyson and I were younger than her and we had a life of a billionaire, this was too much I couldn't even stand to think of it anymore.

Greyson had the same look on his face; we probably had the same thing in mind.

"Ma'am, sir, your order please?” We both snapped out of our little thought.