Chapter Six

We enter the bus and we're bombarded with questions. "Is she coming?" "Is she coming?" "Andy where is she?"

Then they all see me and cheer. Ashley comes up to me and hugs me and I smile, gladly hugging him back. "I'm so happy your coming kid"

"me too" I smile

"Let me show you to your bunk" Andy puts his hand on my shoulder and leads me back to the bunks. "This is Jinx's" he points to the left then to the top of it "Cc's" then to the other side "Ashley's" then to the top of it "Jake's" then we continue walking to the last two sets. "Mine" he points to the left, then above it "Juliet's" then turns to the bottom on the other side and says "Yours"

"Okay thank you" I smile

"There's some sheets and blankets in the back, let me go get them" He smiles, leaving me at my bunk

"So your staying then?" Juliet scoffs down at me

"Yup" I smile

"Jeeze, your mom really let you come, how irresponsible"

"Well I'm turning seventeen in a few days" I shrug

"You said you were sixteen" she squints

"I am" I nod "I said I'm turning... seventeen"

"So she's also missing your birthday? Wow"

"Nope, it's as soon as I get back" I inform her

"Oh" she flips her hair

"I'm back" Andy smiles holding plane black sheet, then starts putting them on my bed

"Oh, Andy I'll do that" I shake my head

"It's all good" he smiles, finishing putting the sheet on, then putting on my blanket, so I toss my two pillows I brought down as well "Oh, and these are clean by the way"

"I figured" I laugh, then I fall back into the wall as the bus starts moving

"You'll get used to that" he snickers, helping me up

"Hopefully"

"Well over there" he points to the back "is where the bathroom is, there's two"

"Okay" I nod

"Then as you can tell where we were is the living room, and right before that is our kitchen" he finishes giving me the tour

"Okay Cool" I nod

"Well I'll let you unpack" He chuckles, exiting into the living room

I put my suitcase and backpack down on my bed, then sit on the floor. There are drawers underneath the bed, six of them, so I open em to see clothes already in there.

"That's mine" Juliet growls

"How many clothes do you have, fuck" I close the drawer

"I had to bring a lot, because I'm staying in Denver for a modeling shoot when you guys leave"

"Why didn't you keep what you needed for modeling in the bag?" I ask

"I did" she says and I sigh

"I'll just keep my clothes in my suitcase I guess"

"Good idea" she lays back down, so I get a pen out of my backpack and walk out to the living room

"Hey, before I change will you guys sign my shirt? I'm trying to get as many signings as I can before Warped ends"

"Sure Ashley gets up and I hand him the pen, then soon enough everyone signs it, but of course, Andy who's already signed it.

"Hey kid?" Andy asks

"Yes?"

"On the way back, I was thinking, it'll take longer but do you want to stop in Los Angels for a day, so maybe you can meet Vic?"

"Yeah!" I squeal

"Okay" he laughs

"I'm actually so freaking happy you have no idea" I cover my face with my hands, and Andy hugs me

"I'm gonna go change into pajamas and think about life" I laugh

"Okay" Andy smiles pulling away, and I walk to my bunk, with my hands still holding up my head

I open my suitcase and pull out a fresh pair of underwear, my Batman sweat pants, and a cropped black tank top which thankfully has a built in bra.

"Hey, can I use the shower?" I ask Juliet

"Yeah" she says in a duh tone

"Are there any towels?" I ask

"Yeah"

"Okay thank you" I take my clothes and my hair brush, and walk back into the bathroom. There are two so I guess Juliet had her own all to herself. I bet she won't like sharing one with me but oh well.

I step into the bathroom and lock the door. I turn on the shower, and rid myself of clothes as the water heats up. When the water is warm I step in and wash my hair and body, and shave only my legs and armpits.

I turn off the water and step out of the shower. I dry off then before anything, brush my hair and put it up in pig tail French braids. Then, I put on my underwear and sweats, then my tank top. I smile at my appearance for once. My shoulders were skinny and I had good collar and cheek bones. My stomach wasn't that big, with cut out sides, and if I stuck it in you could see my ribs. But my legs were big, my thighs were huge and my but massive, then my calf's muscular. Then I had thin ankles and tiny feet. I was well shaped and curvy but I wish my legs were smaller.I brush my teeth, with MY toothbrush of course, and put on my glasses. Then, I exit the bathroom and find my way back to the living room.

As I pass the bunks I hear Juliet mumble "Wow she's not as fat as I thought she was"

I mean, I'm not fat, like I said I have big legs, but everything else isn't bad. Plus I always cover up to no one can really tell I'm thin.

"Hey" I smile

"Batman!" Andy smiles

"Batman buddies?" I ask

"Batman buddies!" He declares

"CC throw the CD out the window before it's too late" Ashley whispers, and CC jumps up, but so does Andy. Andy's long legs get to the TV before CC's, and Andy puts the CD in.

"Not again" Jinx groans

I giggle, then claim my spot by Andy and lay by him. Andy wraps his arms around me, and I smile so wide. Now this feels like home.