Chapter 56: How Could You?

Elena's POV

It's been 3 weeks since my brother left... 3 weeks since Christmas. We've been back in school for a week now, I'm currently sitting at lunch with a huge smile on my face. Reece sat beside me and pecked my lips "So I've been thinking"

"Oh god" I whispered "Fuck it, go ahead babe"

He frowned "anyway back to what I was saying, I think we should get an apartment"

I choked on a strawberry "W-What?"

"Yeah I mean how long have me been dating?" He asked

"Oh oh oh I know this one! 2 months" Kayne screamed. The whole cafeteria looked at us "Elena and Reece has been dating 2 months and I'm right! I'm actually right!"

I stared "Kayne you can shut up now"

"Yeah that was a question directed my girlfriend" Reece sighed "But yeah what he said"

I nodded "go on"

"Well I think we need to get an apartment so we can finally have our time. Plus since we're both staying here in Florida after high school so why don't we go ahead and get a place. A nice place where we can call it home" he smiled

I stared in shock "A-A place we can call our own? I didn't think you thought of that kind of stuff"

He nodded "I do all the time"

I smiled "I think an apartment sounds perfect"

He smiled "then after a couple years we can buy a house"

My smile grew bigger "That also sounds perfect"

"So is that a yes?" He smiled

I nodded "yes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Everything sound perfect? Just wait)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat next to Lauren and Dylan. I'm at their house, oh and Alyssa's here too. Her and Dylan are office now too! I'm so happy for him!

"Do you think god ever takes a break from you know... being god?" Dylan asked

We all exchanged looks "Ever heard of the dark ages?" I muttered. They laughed and I giggled "I need to go home though"

"No stay!" Lauren sighed

"I can't" I frowned "bye" I quickly ran outside and jumped in my car. I drove home and got out. I slowly walked inside and seen... SOPHIES PURSE! Yes that's right her purse is on the table! I ran upstairs and I heard giggling. I swung the door open to see Sophie press her lips on to Reece's. I stared in disbelief "what the hell!"

Reece's POV

"Sophie you need to stop" I sighed "you're too much, too attached. Elena is already stressed out enough and now she has to worry about your dumbass" I paused "why are you even here?"

"Because Reece I wanna show you that I'm better than her" she smiled

"Well you're not" I growled "so leave"

She giggled and the door opened. She quickly kissed me. "What the hell!" I heard Elena scream

I shoved Sophie off me "Lena"

I seen something flicker in her eyes. She had betrayal, hurt and anger in her eyes. She looked at me "How could you?"

"Lena it's not-" she cut me off

"It's not what it looks like? Damn Reece that's what everyone says! But forget it because... we're over!" She screamed and ran downstairs

I ran after her "Elena wait!"

She ran outside "Leave me alone!"

She got in her car and locked the doors. I tried to open it "Lena!"

She backed up and left... damnit!