Chapter 54: Stop You Monster!

Elena's POV

"Caleb!" I screamed as he took the icing bowl. Why is it always Caleb!?!

He ran around the kitchen and stuck his finger in it I gasped "No!" I screamed dramatically "My icing! Stop you monster!" The front door opened and I heard laughing but I didn't care

I jumped across the table and we hit the ground. The icing went all over his face "On the bright side this icing is really good"

"Fuck you Caleb. I can't use it now" I frowned

I got up and stomped back to the counter. I began remaking the icing Caleb ruined "I hate you Caleb"

Caleb laughed "Now now Lena, that's not nice"

I picked up a knife "You. Ruined. My. Icing!"

He backed up "h-hey Lena it's just icing!"

"Just icing? Just icing!" I yelled. Ok yeah I'm being dramatic but it's really scaring Caleb so why not?

"I'm sorry?" He asked himself "yeah I'm sorry"

I rolled my eyes and threw the knife at the counter "next time I'm going to cut your guts out and strangle you with them"

"What'd we miss?" A voice said I'm a amused tone. I turned my head to Reece, Kayne, Dylan, and Luke.

"Asscrack took the icing and ruined it" I frowned and stirred the ingredients together. Reece's arms wrapped around me from the back

"Aww poor baby" he chuckled

"Shut up" I said and looked over my shoulder

He smiled and kissed my cheek "I'm gonna take a shower"

I nodded. About 15 minutes later the icing was finished. Christmas Eve is tomorrow. I'm really excited because it's my first Christmas with my brother in a long time. Reece walked down the stairs. The doorbell ringed "I got it!"

I opened it and my eyes widen "Um"

"Hey... daughter" my dad said with a smirk

Well shit

I tried to close the door but his foot caught it "I don't want you here"

He laughed "You know you do so stop being stubborn"

A hand jerked the door open "She doesn't want you here" Reece said harshly "So leave her the fuck alone"

I looked down

"Dad?"

I looked behind me and seen Luke. I shook my head and sat on the couch. I put my face in my hands and stared to cry.

"I don't wanna be alone for Christmas" I heard my dad say

"W-Well I didn't want a fist to my face o-or to go through a glass t-table but that still happened didn't it!" I practically started screaming

Luke looked at me "He hit you!"

I slowly nodded then Reece looked at me dad "Leave before this gets messy"

My dad looked at me then at Reece. He stormed off and left. I put my face back in my hands and started sobbing.