1

Eathan POV

 I hear the car door slam. Oh no. I think to myself. I  immediately get up and run to the bedroom. Maybe he won't be mad todayI hoped to my self. Before he gets to the room I run and do a quick clean. He doesn't like it when it's messy in the bedroom. If it is, I get punished. 

He walks into the room. "Hey, baby." I said, trying to see if he was drunk or mad.

"Shutup!" He slurred, showing that he was drunk and hadn't had a great day. Showing that I would most likely be getting punished today.

"What's wrong James?" I needed to know what happened so I could to help, and not get punished.

"I got fired, now shut up and go make dinner!" He yelled. His expression made me want to cry. He said that he loved me once. Once. He lied.

I then after go downstairs and prepared the food I had set out. Maybe he'll calm down I thought.

After fifteen minutes I put the chicken in the oven, then I herd I an all too familiar yell.

"Where the hell is the food!?" He yelled. 

"It'll be ready in half an hour." I responded calmly hoping that he would stop yelling.

"Useless motherfucker." He said, just loud enough for me to hear. I felt tears threaten to fall from my eyes. I ran to the bathroom, and shut the door. Why is my life this living hell? As soon as I shut the door I got on my knees and cried. Why? Why!? Why did he treat me like this? When we first met he was as nice as can be. He held the door open for me, and was caring, and I fell for him. 

That was my mistake.

 After the first month things started to go to shit. He would come home in a drunk fury and hit me, and yell at me, and hurt me more than physically. He would abuse me emotionally and... and sexually. My soft cries soon turned to heavy sobs.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* 

Right, the chicken. I struggled to stop sobbing, and went to get the chicken out of the oven. "Dinners done." I said softly trying to be loud enough for him to hear me. I turn around to see him at the table already. I set the table and handed him his dinner, only picking at mine.

"Why'd they fire you? I thought you were doing well." I asked, and I only asked because only he has a job. He won't let me get one. And his reason is 'you need to clean and do all the chores' my life sucks.

"They said I yell to much." He said bluntly.

"Oh. Okay." I said, pretending to be shocked. "Can I get a job now" I asked hesitantly.

"OF COARSE NOT MOTHERFUCKER! WHAT WOULD YOU EVEN DO ANYWAY!?" He screamed.

The tears threatened to fall again. "Never mind." I said quietly.

"BE LUCKY THAT IM TO TIRED TO PUNISH YOU TODAY!" He yelled again. "Thank god." I thought.

He finished and went up to the bedroom.

"Coming slut!?" He yelled.

"I'm not tired." I said. Then he went to where I was and then slung me over his shoulder "PUT ME DOWN! PLEASE JAMES, PLEASE PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed tears falling down from my face onto the floor. He didn't say a word he just put me down on the bed and told me to stay.

I muttered quietly to myself "I need to escape"

A/N

Hey guys, I know that this chapter was short and was an odd start, but bare with me for the next chapter or so.

Also this is my first fanfic and I want to know how I did. Please give feedback.