"Congratulations, Ladies!"

✧✩✧✩
Dedication at end of chapter
✧✩✧✩

"Jasper, get down here! I'm ready to go, hurry!" (Y/n) yelled from the living room, while Jasper was upstairs giving herself a pep talk and trying to calm down. Earlier, Jasper had asked (y/n) on a date, as you had been girlfriends for four years. You, of course, said yes and now you're waiting on the Jasper, already ready and pretty excited.

"I'm coming, hold your horses!" Jasper yelled, coming down the steps. (Y/n) laughed. You had taught Jasper that saying many years ago, when you were only friends. You look up at Jasper, still coming down the steps, and your breath catches.

Jasper's wearing a form fitting dark brown/orange dress that barely goes to mid-thigh, netting across her chest, a small polished Jasper gem on the top, and ruffles at the bottom of the dress. Her hair was down, and she was wearing dark high heels the main color of her dress, and she was breathtaking.

You were wearing (your style of dress), with (your accessories-bracelets, earrings, etc.-) and (your shoes).

Jasper cleared her throat, and thought your staring was cute. (Y/n) blushed, "you look amazing, J," you said. "You're very beautiful tonight, (y/n)," Jasper responded. You smiled and tanked her, taking her hand and leading her to your car. You were going to drive, but Jasper protested and soon you were in the passenger side going down the road.

"Where are we going?" (Y/n) asked, breaking the silence, "it's a surprise!" Jasper exclaimed, and you slightly nodded.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍(means time skip)

(Y/n) was shaken gently awake by Jasper, "c'mon, I made a reservation." You look over to see a pretty fancy Italian restaurant, and Jasper gently leads you out of the car and into the restaurant.

"Name, please?" A waiter asks, "(your last name)." Jasper says, the waiter nods and leads us to a small table for two, in the middle of the restaurant and sits us down, giving us our menus. The waiter nods to Jasper while you're looking at the menu, 'good luck,' he mouths, and Jasper mouths 'thank you' back. The waiter leaves for a moment to grab the ticket to write the orders down in, giving the couple enough time to browse through drink orders and what they would want to eat. You decide on water, only because you don't want to accidentally spill pop or tea on yourself.

"Alright, what would you ladies like to drink?" The waiter asks as soon as he come back. "We would like water, please," Jasper says, and he nods. "I'll be back with those in a moment, and I'll get your orders then." The waiter goes to get our drinks, and sets them on the table.

"What would you like to eat?"

Jasper orders Risotto, and I order Gnocchi. Both are pasta, if you're wondering.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍(to after you both finish eating)

"So, (y/n). I have... something to ask you." Jasper says, and you furrow your brows. Nodding, "go on?" You say, and Jasper clears her throat and scratches the back of her head.

You don't know it, but all of the waiters and waitresses were watching you, and some customers too.

Jasper gets up, coming to your side, and kneeling down. Your eyes widen. Is she...

"(Y/n), love of my life, baby, honey,  I love you, and would absolutely be delighted to love you forever and ever. Will you marry me?" Jasper says, blush staining her cheeks. You gasp, covering your mouth as your eyes water, and soon tears are falling as you rapidly nod your head. "Yes! Yes, oh my god, yes!" You yell, and fling your arms around Jasper's neck, "yes, I'll marry you, I love you Jasper," you say as everyone hollers, cheers, and claps.

The waiter comes over, "congratulations ladies! Would you like some free dessert for this special night?" You giggle and nod rubbing your nose, while Jasper wipes your, and her own, tears away.

The night was spent hugging and talking, occasional kisses and loving touches while the TV plays old movies.

Jasper and (Y/n) are engaged.

✧✩✧✩

This chapter is dedicated to Kimmerie_luv ! Thank you so, so, so much for the request! I really enjoyed writing this, and I hope you enjoyed reading it