Gem Babe

You're a gem! Yay! Waow
((Memory below))

You had been living with the Crystal Gems for about a year now, after they had found you alone in a forest. You had been dumped there by one of the Ruby's ships many years ago because you were a 'defect,' according to Yellow Diamond. When you had gotten to their home, there was one gem that you recognized with white hair and orange markings. A Jasper. A big one, too. She scared you, so you managed to hide in the bathroom. The Gems told you that's what Peridot did when she got there.

After about a week of hiding in the bathroom, the Gems had managed to get you out and into their living room. Amethyst patted the spot beside her, and you noticed that she was sitting next to a blue gem. A Lapis? You sat down, and Amethyst smiled, "hey there (y/n)!" You mumbled out a short 'hi' and looked around.

The Jasper was staring right at you. You stared right back, trying to be confident, but you knew fear was showing. She smirked, and licked her bottom lip, and then smiled innocently when Pearl coughed, and you blushed. You looked away, and at Pearl, who sighed and let the corners of her lips tug up into a small smile. Amethyst lightly nudged your arm and rose her eyebrows suggestively, you laughed at that, and she started laughing too.

Jasper stood up, and walked out side and down the steps into the beach. The Gems made small talk with you, and then went their own way after saying that you could stay wherever you wanted. You decided that you would go after the Jasper, because you had a little spark of confidence and didn't want to waste it.

Jasper was no where to be seen as you looked around the beach and waters. But, you didn't notice that there was a cluster of rocks nearby that a head of white hair was poking out of, watching  you with her yellow, almost catlike, eyes.

As you were about to pass the rocks, an arm shot out and grabbed you, pulling you behind the rocks where no one could see. You panicked a little, and heard a low laugh that you knew belonged to Jasper. "I didn't get a chance to actually meet you." She said as you realized how close your faces were.

"I- um..." you mumbled out, and she smiled, "I'm Jasper, but I'm sure you knew that, just as I knew you're (y/n)." You nodded, and nervously looked around, and gasped as she tugged you closer. You could now feel her breath fanning across your lips, the ones Jasper oh so wanted to kiss, but you didn't know that. She slides the hand holding your arm down to your waist, and pecks your nose. You look up at her, and look around her face, stopping at her lips. Her lips looked soft, and kissable.

She chuckled, running a hand through your hair and pulled you closer, and kissed you. It took you a second to kiss back, and when you did, she growled lowly and pulled away.

"We should do that again." She said, you eagerly nodded your head, "yes, we should." You pulled her back in for another kiss.

•••••••••••••••••••••••
552 words :)

Did you guys like it? Haha sorry for the weird memory thing.