Pillow Barriers & Nutella

Hey guys, it's me again :P Hope you've had a great 2 weeks since this last update! If not, maybe this chapter will brighten up your mood.  Hehehe...I found that picture on the side pretty funny!

Anyways, if you like the chapter: vote! It means A LOT to me :D

Any thoughts on the chapter? Leave a comment below to tell me what you think :)

Please enjoy reading this chapter ;)

Chapter 2: 

Walking out of the bathroom, fully clothed in Kyle’s belongings, I rested on the sofa in the corner of the room. I’d grabbed the things from my crummy old clothes pockets and carried them out with me while leaving the pool of polluted clothes in the laundry basket. 

I turned on my phone, its bright light traumatising my eyes for a few seconds. There was no signal, damn it! Moving the phone from left to right, I prayed I would catch at least one bar. Standing up on the couch, I jumped from side to side, searching for signal.

“Sit your ass down, you idiot. You’re not going to find any signal if we’re going through a thunderstorm.” Kyle grumbled across the room. He was lounging on the bed, reading today’s paper.

“I knew that.” I scoffed, hurriedly sitting back down.

“Uh huh.” He agreed sarcastically, placing the newspaper on the bedside cabinet and standing up. I gasped.

He was only wearing boxers.

I shielded my eyes, trying to protect my innocence.

“Calm your shit, it’s not like you haven’t seen a guy like this before.” He stated, annoyed.

“I HAVEN’T seen a guy like that before!” I yelled, still concealing my sight.

“Whatever, I’m taking a shower.” He mumbled. I heard him walk into the bathroom, locking the door behind him.

Jeez! That guy is actually insane, I thought to myself as I got up and walked over to the bed, placing my belongings on the side cabinet. Removing the covers, I snuggled into it, embracing it’s warmth. I sighed, this bed is just so darn perfect. When this storm blows over, I’m taking it home with me. 

Grabbing my phone quickly, I started to play Don’t Tap The White Tiles. This game was so freakin’ addicting. Sadly, my high score wasn’t the best…8.423 seconds. 

I’d probably played the game for over half an hour before I heard the bathroom door open. Looking away from my screen, I sat up on the bed, watching as a half naked god walked across the room, a measly towel wrapped around his waist. Water dripped down his muscular chest and over his toned six pack as he reached into the drawers, pulling out some clean new Calvin Klein briefs.

I squealed, ducking under the duvet. What was wrong with him? Doesn’t he feel shame? However, there really was nothing to be ashamed of. I mean, just imagine chocolate gliding… I mentally smacked myself, twice in one day. 

“You okay over there Squirt?” Kyle asked, amusement evident in his voice.

I made an extremely unattractive gurgling sound in response. Suddenly, I felt the covers being ripped from my skin. “Move over, this is my side.” Kyle demanded, standing over my body, his arms folded over his bare muscly chest, wearing his designer boxers with pride.

“Uh…aren’t you going to put on any clothes?” I asked, staring at the ceiling, my cheeks burning.

“This is what I wear when I sleep now move the hell over before I make you.” he threatened.