You Smell Like Crap

WARNING: Use of Profanities

Hi! I'm here to upload the first official chapter of A Stormy Love for the Bad Boy. OMG! I'm really excited! Chill, dude, chill :P

Right, well, I won't hold you back anymore; I hope you enjoy reading my first chaper. If you do, don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT! Tell me whether or not I should keep going with this story :D

P.S. I didn't use my real name in the story :P

Enjoy <3

You Smell Like Crap

“Oh shit.” I whispered, wide eyed.

Kyle tipped his head to the side, analysing me; and when I say analysing I mean giving me the ‘up and down’ look. I mumbled incoherent words feeling extremely conscious under his gaze.

Thunder interrupted my thoughts, making me jump into Kyle’s chest, screaming simultaneously. Damn, I was such a girl sometimes. After the lightning blinded me for a split second, I shoved Kyle’s chest, intending to push him away; obviously my forces acted against me due to his Hulk strength. Let’s not bring in Physics though, bad times.

“What the fuck is wrong with you Squirt?!” His deep masculine voice shouted. Squirt? Was he implying I was short? I glared at him through my blurry glasses, now that I thought about it, he was freakin’ tall! Like 6”3 tall! His plain white t-shirt clung to his torso like a second layer of skin whist his blue jeans were partially wet, tucked into his black combat boots. Damn, he was sexy. Stop it! Stop thinking so despicably, you’re better than this! 

I mentally shook my head, hoping all raunchy ideas had left my brain. “Hey, Squirt, you awake in there?” Kyle stepped forward and tapped his knuckles against my skull “Hmmm, hollow…” Hard.

I swatted his hand away provoking him to look down at me like a tiny parasite.

“…” My eyes darted from side to side, looking for an escape. Knowing Kyle’s reputation, I needed to get out of here. 

Now. 

Last I heard, when a new teacher scolded him for going to class late, Kyle pinned him to the ceiling in front of the whole class. Using scalpels. Don’t ask me how, Kyle apparently is capable of many things.

I turned quickly to go back into the rain but my arm was seized yet again by Kyle’s strong hand. “You go out there and you’re finished.” He said emotionless.

“…” I was lost for words. Fear had enveloped me ever since he first made contact, afraid that I might say something which would piss him off.

“Don’t you have a mouth, speak!” He growled, pulling me closer so there were merely inches between us. 

I quivered, wishing I could reverse time and go back to this morning where I would actually pay attention to what my mum had said. As I tried to speak, awkward sounds were liberated.

“You know what, I don’t have time for this shit!” He roared, dragging me behind him into the rain. 

“Hey! Let…Me…Go!” I mumbled, struggling in his grasp.

He pulled me through an alleyway leading around the edges of the hotel, then making a sharp right and forcing me through a damp wooden door. We were entering the hotel through the back, smart; but how did he know that it was even open?

He shut the door behind him violently against the wind current, darkness immediately enveloping us. Silence cloaked the room, all that was heard were my heavy breaths and Kyle’s. Suddenly, his pants became louder until I could feel his warmth. He grabbed my arm and pulled me through the blackness; it was impossible to see but Kyle manoeuvred with familiarity. A screeching sound alerted me, my body instinctively tensed preparing for the worst. I snapped my eyes shut, not able to face what was about to happen.