Chapter 2 The Heartbreak Girl

J{J{

 I dedicate this song to you,

The one who never sees the truth,

That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.

Hold you tight straight through the day light,

I'm right here. When you gonna realize

That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?

 {J{J

~Heartbreak Girl- 5 seconds of summer~

Sometimes you gotta make choices that can change your life.

Even if you are scared just go for it.

I learned that as a big lesson.

As a child I never believed in love. After so many things happened before my seven year old innocent eyes you can’t blame me. I hated the concept of love. It always made me cringe.

I hated coming close to boys in fears that what happened to my mom will happen to me. I trusted no one except one. My best friend Ayaan.

It still amazes me that he is in love.

I was always a bitch to everyone. Maybe I wasn’t like that from heart but I showed myself as a grade A bitch. If someone talked to me in a polite tone the warning bells in my head started. Safe to say I had a baggage.

A big one that is.

I was damaged and I knew it.

Somewhere deep down, I know they destroyed me for everyone. I knew I was having a hard time fighting my own demons. The demons my past held.

I had convinced myself that I was not worth anything and no amount of convincing from my dear ones made me realize that I am worth it. I was emotionally shut off. I did not show my emotions to anyone. They were not in me anymore. They made a person weak.

I knew this caused a deep pain in the faces of my near and dear ones. Especially my grandpa. I changed into a robot from the once lively girl but that was the way I was now.

Everything was right until he came.

He turned my life upside down.

He broke my shell and made his way past it to my heart.

I made the right decision.

By choosing him.

~*~

“Srishti Kapoor”

“Present ma’am”

“Kiara Oberoi”

“Present ma’am”

Mrs. Agnihotri’s shrill voice was giving me a headache. Her voice was that annoying. This is what staying up till late and watching The Avengers does to you.

Yeah I like that movie.

On to top that I haven’t done my project. Just fu**ing great. I knew I was a straight A student but still I cannot let this put a stain on my golden report card. It was my ticket to Harvard. I wasn’t the stereotypical nerd who had glasses braces and all that stuff. I was the popular girl. Girls envied me and boys wanted me. That was me although I didn’t see why all that fuss was about.

I was plain and had my own insecurities. For a matter of fact I hate my toes they are slightly inward and then I didn’t really love my hair. I just loved my eyes which I inherited from my mom. She was the most beautiful women ever.

“Miss Oberoi would you like to tell the class why you are in such a deep thought?” Mrs. Agnihotri asked. I just shot her a small smile which worked wonders and answered her politely with a sorry.

I was her favorite student because I was good in English and secondly my dad was the main trustee of the school.

The perks of being an Oberoi.

“Ma’am I guess she is a little shaken up. Mind if I escort her to the medical room?” my best friend Srishti said from beside me. The teacher looked confused but knew not to mess with the daughters of two powerful people and let us go.

~*~

“Seriously!! Didn’t you find better than this” I accuse Srishti as soon as we are out of sight.”Ma’am she is shaken up? Really?”

“Oh puh-leaze. Just go with it will you. I saved us from a boring lesson of Julius Ceaser, so calm your tits and let’s go” Srishti says in her usual chirpy voice. She was a big bundle of happiness. Life is easy for some you know.

But I hope no one goes through what I suffered.

“Now that we are out I need vodka.”I say and we make our way to the parking lot.

Hey!!!!! Whats up guys. Did I just update I two hours time. I must be crazy. But enjoy.

THE ASSISTANT is getting published!!! i am a big fan of #teamAdrian

Next chapter when I finish the goal.

4 votes and 2 comments

Bye.

SAisha

Just one thing… Luke Hemming is hot and my newest obsession.