7- And Then We Played

Start from the beginning

"Yes Ally?" he asked innocently.

"Put me down!" I laughed, holding onto his head for balance.

"Whatever you say" he shrugged and I felt myself falling backwards, hitting the water with a hard splash.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically, pushing my hair out of my face when I emerged.

He grinned causing my lips to twitch. "Your are welcome" A gust of wind blew over the water at that moment and I clutched my elbows to keep warm.

"It's getting cold now. Want to head back in?" Mason asked, noticing the rising goosebumps.I nodded my head quickly and waded my way out of the sea. "This is my best friends house so I can go get us some towels" Mason told me as we walked up the sand, collecting our clothes on the way.

Because the sun had now set, a few bonfires had been lit around the property and fairy lights hung on the walls and fences. "That would be great" I smiled not really wanting have the only piece of clothing I had getting wet.

Mason smiled back down at me, placing his hand on my lower back to steer me towards the house once again.

"Mason!" A high pitched voice called out.

"Carly? Oh my god Carly! I haven't seen you in ages. How are you?" Mason moved to hug the small, bleach-dyed blonde wearing the tiniest bikini I have ever seen.

"If I recall it was you who moved away but yeah, I'm good thanks" She smiled back at him, fluttering her eyelashes. As if she had to even try. Her boobs, which were practically falling out of her top, was enough to have anybody's attention.

I cleared my throat from the side of the conversation hoping to get that towel soon now that the temperature had started to drop. "Oh right this is Ally. Ally this is Carly" Mason said as if forgetting that I was there. "Why don't you, uh, go wait by one of the bonfires and I'll bring out the towels?" Mason said looking at me now.

"Okay" I smiled sweetly. I looked towards Carly and nodded my head to which she look me up and down with a smirk. Bitch.

I left the reunion now that Carly had taken the spot under Mason's hand like I was previously doing, and scouted the area for a familiar face.

"Ally!" I saw a small brunette wave to me. I smiled and made my way over to where Charlie was sitting next to Brad with a few others.

"Hey" I smiled, planting myself on one of the large pillows that were placed around the fire pit. Each fire was a different set up. One had individual plastic chairs, another had logs placed around and there was another one like this with the a variety of cushions and pillows placed on the ground. Like I told you, this was a pretty big house and the backyard was no exception.

"Where's your drink?" Was the first question I was asked when I sat down. Not 'where were my clothes' like I was expecting. I smiled to myself and turned to Paul.

"I don't have one yet believe it or not" I told him, chuckling at his gobsmacked expression.

"At a college party and no drink? We'll have to change that" He tutted.

"Good job I'm here" A voice behind me said and a drink was placed in front of my face. I looked up to see Carrie hovering over me with an expecting face.

"Thanks" I smiled, bringing the cup to my lips to taste the drink. A sweet liquid slid down my throat, before a comfortable burn added an edge.

"This seat taken?" Someone said and I felt a warmth lower itself next to me.

I turned my head to see Seb leaning on one hand, a bottle of beer in the other. "Actually it was" I huffed, moving away from him slightly. The cold patch of the pillow only made my goosebumps worse.