7- And Then We Played

AN- Ahh sorry for the wait! I had production, then exams, then social and wow it has been busy but here you go! Please vote, comment, share!! xx

--

The party was on a private part of the beach, secluded from the everyday tourists that came to the area. Whoever was holding the party must be absolutely loaded to, firstly, afford a house like this and secondly, be able to hold a party here every year with hundreds of people and not have to worry about the amount of damage that will inevitably occur.

After Seb left me on the street out the front, it wasn't hard to tell that the party was in full swing. The bass could be heard pounding from streets away and people were already loitering in the front yard, laughing with red cups in their hands or throwing up in the bushes.

I walked up the paved driveway to the front door where I managed to squeeze my way through the house. Bodies clad in not much more than bathers, danced around the space. The sun was just starting to set outside but already people were passed being drunk, lying on the grand staircase in the entrance. Classy.

"Ally!" A deep voice called out to my left. I turned my head and started in the direction of where it came from. "I'm glad you made it!"

"Mason, hi" I smiled and hugged the tall figure.

"Have you checked out the back yet?" he asked me, gesturing towards the open space where I assume folding glass doors had been pushed back to make it easier to go from one place to another.

"No not yet. I just got here" I told him.

"Oh good. I'm glad I found you quickly then." Mason said, flashing me a pearly white smile. There was something about his tall, tan complexion with the light brown hair and blue eyes that made Mason just so likeable. "The sun will be gone soon so come check it out while you can still see" he winked.

"Are you hinting that tonight I will get blindingly drunk?" I asked in mock horror, following Mason to the outside area. A deck lead down onto a patch of grass before the sand took over and stretched out to the sea. On the right side of the garden, a pool with an infinity edge was full of teenagers either drinking or making out. I'm sure by the morning time it was not going to be the clear blue colour it was right now looking at the rate of things.

"If I have anything to do with it then yes, maybe" he grinned, cheekily.

I tutted and shook my head with a faint smile. "And here I was thinking you were a good boy"

"Oh always" He smirked and bit his lip. I laughed at the comment and Mason was quick to follow. "Come on, I'll race you to the water" he said, gently tugging my hand.

I grinned and weaved my way through the crowds to get onto the sand. As soon as my feet touch the cooling surface I was quick to rip my dress over my head and plunge into the water. "I won!" I shouted when I resurfaced. Mason popped up a second after me smiling like an idiot.

"I went easy on you" He shrugged.

"Yeah, sure you did" I laughed and splashed Mason. "You're just a sore loser" I teased and poked my tongue out at him.

"That's it" He yells and runs towards me.

Now if you've ever been in the ocean, you will know how hard it is to run in the water when it gets above your knees. I'm sure I looked like a deranged, squealing chicken with Mason running behind me which was why it didn't take long for me to become exhausted and let myself be caught by Mason. "Got'cha" He whispered in my ear.

I laughed before I felt Mason let go of me and disappear. The sun was almost set now so the water looked black and I couldn't see anything. Suddenly I was being lifted up out of the water, with Mason underneath me. "Mason! I giggled and he spat the water out of his mouth and looked up and me from under my legs.