Chapter 6

I changed the book cover ;-;
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lance loved his new tattoo and thanked Keith.

"Hey um Keith?" Lnce asked nervously.

"What?"Keith replied hoping lance would notice something is wrong.

"Can we speak outside?" He asked. Keith just nodded and they both walked outside.

"Is everything ok? Like with you and Lotor" lance asked worriedly. He had noticed earlier that Keith had red eyes, like he had been crying.

He actually noticed.....Keith thought."um yeah.. everything is fine" Keith said wanting to cry.

"Ok but please be careful" lance said walking off with the rest of the game as they walked outside.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                         TIME SKIP
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Keith was cooking dinner for Lotor when he walked into the kitchen Lotor was clearly pissed.

"What were you doing earlier with that boy?! I thought I told you your not allowed to fucking talk unless spoken to by me!" Lotor yelled.

Seeing as Keith was abused his hole life..he started to tear up he cried Everytime someone yelled at him it scared him really bad.

Lotor starting abuse Keith about 1 week into there relationship.

Keith got hit in the stoumach causing him to cough up blood. He then got beat up the rest of the night.

The next morning he got a text from lotor.

L: Lotor

L: we're over  I hate you!!!!!! Your stupid,fat,ugly,and just a burden kill yourself already!!!

Keith just started to cry....yes he got abused by Lotor but he still loved him.

Keith stumbled to the bathroom searched through the drawers and grabbed his blade.

He sat on the ground and started to cut.

"1 for being fat

2...for being ugly

3.. for being stupid

4....for.... living"

He then finished and cleaned up his wrists with water. He then puts on some black jeans and a black T-shirt and put a black hoodie on over it
He got on some black shoes and put his hood up.

Keith walked into the tattoo place where he worked and Coran looked at him. "Keith? Is everything ok?" He asked worriedly.

Keith just simply nodded. "Ok well Lotor quit today" Coran said still kind of worried.

The gang walked in just to hangout there today.

Lance had realized Keith wasn't around "he where's Keith?" He asked.

"In the back"Coran replied"I'll go get him" he then walked to the back.

As soon as he did he saw Keith sitting in a corner with his knees to his chest. "Lance wants you buddy" Coran said leaving.

Keith slowly walked out with his head down and sat in the corner with his knees to his chest.

Everyone looked worried about him. Keith then ran outside and ran into the Alley. He was coughing up blood and soon started to puke blood.

Lance came running after him and told the rest to stay in the shop.

Lance ran up to him and saw what was happening and yelled for Coran. Coran (Coran the gorgeous man) Ran out side and tried to help Keith.

Keith looked at them, he had puffy red eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"Keith...what Happened" Coran asked very worried. "L-lot-lotor left me" he said starting to cry.

Lance hugged him trying to make feel better. "Coran I'll try to help him stay with the others." Lance said holding Keith in his arms.

"Keith? Did he..do anything else to you?" Lance spoke. Keith started to cry harder and nodded"

"What did that Bastard do to you!" Lance Yelled. Keith winced at the yell"oh sorry" lance said quieter.

"About a week into our relationship.....he started abusing me...he sold me to men so they can do bad things to me....he called me names too" Keith confessed.

Lance just looked down at Keith"don't worry....he's gone now..I'll protect you" lance said holding Keith closer.

Keith soon fell asleep in Lance's arms. And lance carried him into the market everyone got up and looked at Keith worriedly. "Is he ok?!" Matt asked.

"He's ok..But I'm going to bring him to my place to let him sleep" he said walking home.

When he got to his place he set keith on his bed and began to walk away. Just as he was gonna close the door he heard the most cutest thing ever.

Keith in a tierd quiet voice said"lance...can w-we cuddle" Lance blushed from that and took his shoes off and got on the bed (Keith was under the blanket) "no...under the covers" Keith said looking into Lance's eyes.

Lance then blushed a dark red and got under the blankets. Keith instantly cuddled up to lance and nuzzled his head into Lance's chest and slowly drifted to sleep.

He finally felt safe and cared for. Lance put his arms around keith and kissed his forehead gently and wispered"your going to be the death of me"

The next morning lance woke up to quiet squealing and "aweee so adorable" "I ship it!" "eeeeekkkk".

"Guys shut up hes still asleep" lance said. Keith began to woke up. He was in the arms of a tall Cuban male, he felt safe and just cuddled up to lance even more.

He then heard"EEEEEKKKK" he flinched and covered his ears in fear.

"Pidge!!! He's afraid of yelling!??" Coran yelled at her. Lance held Keith in his arms and just comforted him.

The gang finally left  lance got up to make Keith breakfast.

About 30 minutes later keith walked into the kitchen and hugged lance from behind and nuzzled his head into Lance's back.

"Good morning" lance said smiling. "Good morning" Keith replied still tierd.

Lance put down a plate with scrambled eggs,bacon, hash brown, sausage, and some toast on it then he put down a cup of orange juice.

"Go eat your breakfast I'll be in the living room" lance said and walked to the living room.

Keith starred at the plate of food. No one has ever made breakfast for him not even his mother before she past.

Keith walked over to lance and sat in his lap "why aren't you eating" lance asked. "I'm to fat" Keith said embarrassed.

Lance looked at Keith's stoumach, you could see his ribs that's how skinny he was. "Who said that cuz your not your way to skinny" lance said worriedly.

"Lotor did.." Keith said looking down. Lance then picked him up bridal style and sat the table with Keith in his lap. He then fed keith and suprisingly Keith ate when he got fed.

Word count:1079

I hope this long chapter made up for not updating in a long time!!!!!