chapter 5

Keith was sitting on his room- well the room he has to share with both his crush lance and his best friend Matt.

Keith was remembering that one night when lance basically saved him...lance was doing homework and Matt was at the library looking on the computers to find his sister he got parted from(pidge).

Lance looked at Keith in his small little bed with his knees to his chest.

"Keith...I'm sorry about calling you a faggot, your not" Lance said. "It's ok lance.. Matt told me what happened at school that day" Keith said.

"Come here buddyyyy" Lance said smiling. "Keith walked over to him and sat down. Lance uncovered the blanket and had Keith sit next to him.

Lance put his arm around keith. "You know you can talk to me about anything right?"

The only response he got was an "mhm" the cute little emo.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
TIME SKIP
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A/N

Keith is now 21 and lance and the rest of the gang is 21 as well Matt,allura,and shiro r now 22. And the gang look the same but this is Keitths hair

 And the gang look the same but this is Keitths hair

His right arm tattoo

His back tattoo

And his chest tattoo(s)

OKI NOW ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!

Keith had lost contact with everyone from highschool.

Coran sat at the front of. Tattoo studio Keith,lotor, and him created together.

A group of people walk through the door."hello how may I help you today?" Coran asked the group.

A tall woman spoke"hello! Our friend lance would like a small tattoo!" She said cheerfully.

"Oh ok I know just who you need! He's the best here!!" Coran said "KEEEIIITTHHHH YOU GOT WORK" Coran yelled for Keith, Keith stumbled out shirtless.

The gang was surprised at his tattoos. "Woahhh!!!!" Pidge yelled"those tatts are so cooooll!"

"Waaaahhhhhh KEEEIIITTHHHH come backkkk" lotor said putting his hands on Keith's waist (IM SO SORRY FOR DOING THAT!!!!!)

"Nuuu babe we can continue later" Keith said and lotor walked back to the other room and Keith slipped on a muscle shirt.

"What kind of tattoo?" He asked lance. "A bisexuality flag please! On shoulder!" Lance said cheerfully.

Keith recognized him instantly and looked at the gang"oh shit..." He said.

"Do you have a problem with him being bi" Matt said clenching his fist.

"No!! I just uh hi Matt?" Keith said."HE KNOW YOUR NAME!!" shiro shouted.

"I know all of you idiots" Keith said rolling his eyes having lance lay on the table" the names Keith kogane"

Everyone was shocked. "What happened to you?!?!" Hunk asked.

"Idk alot of stuff I guess." Keith said.

Keith got the tattoo gun ready and numbed up the area where the tattoo will be.

He then started with the blue and switched the colors when needed.

"Annddd done" Keith said finishing.

Me: I need to update the book.

Also me but 10 minutes later:ooooooooo a new klance fanfiction!!!

Me the next week:SHIT I FORGOT TO UPDATE

Me a minute later: *reading the fanfic I found a week ago.

Me again:FUCK!