~Little Problems~ (Yoongi)

Warning:
Little space
Ddlg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Man, sometimes it's hard for me to control, ya know?" There was a long pause while the pale boy with dark brown hair compiled his thoughts "It's difficult to control how quickly and often I slip into little space ya know?"

Yoongi sighed as he looked down at his hands,  his dark brown fading hair fell into his eyes but that didn't seem to bother him at all. There was a honeydew melon glow about the boy, he wasn't sweating at all but his whole body just seemed to glisten like a freshly glazed donut catching sunlight. Even in the darkness of his bedroom, where the only light was coming from his laptop and the subtle moonlight creeping through his open window he still seems to glisten.

The male sat on Skype with one of his oldest friends Jaebum as he ranted about his issues recently. "I feel like a bother even talking to you Bummie, but I need advice from someone who once, long ago took care of my little personsa"

There was a deep chuckle the resonated from the laptop placed in the cacoon of balnkets, causing Yoongi to stumble quickly from his spot standing on his floor where he'd once been pacing, back to his bed in order to turn down his laptop volume. After a few minutes of Jaebum teasing Yoongi, baby talking him a little even tho he was currently in big space, and then finally offering his sincere advice; Yoongi felt a little better.

Jaebum had made him realise he may not be able to control how deep or when he slips into his little space but he can at least give the people around him a warning that it would happen. Now, while that was incredibly good advice and Yoongi would be a smart boy to listen, he was very afraid to let people know about his lifestyle and was more afraid that he'd lose the ones he cared for most.

By the end of the call, very very early in the morning/late at night Jaebum had convinced Yoongi that taking his advice was a good idea and then made Yoongi promise he'd do it at least with the people closet to him. A small tantrum and a reluctant promise later the two best friends are exchanging 'I love yous' and snorting at their couple like behavior before saying goodnight and hanging up the many hours of a Skype call, both having a big smile as they slept that night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so this is a thing that I wrote at 2 am after not being able to sleep for about 2 days. I hope you guys like it!
If you have any suggestions leave them in the comments, I'll look at fan art to do with it and other things and try to get my own fresh idea for it.
Please like this if you ya know liked it ^°^
Okay that's all, byebyesssss ♥️