Chapter 1- Idiotic vision

*Adrian*

"Shit!"

I heard a glass break following by this wonderful word coming out of a creature which is unfortunately my cousin, Marcus.

"What happened, Mark?" Eros shouted sitting beside me.

"Mark is acting like a monkey out here!" Alexandria hollered back. These two!

Me and Eros stood up from our large couch and went inside the dinning area where the sound comes from.

I stood in the entrance of our dinning room, leaning and watching Mark and Alexandria fighting over a plate and Eros is trying make them calm down, but no use. I love to see this scene which is happening now, but my heart constricts when I see Eros and Alexandria. But that's correct, I'm no way perfect to have my animo, my mate.

"Guys, what do you want for--" I heard Nicole asking something, following a loud glass break, again.

"What's now?" Rolling my eyes, I turned to see Nicole, but instead I was in shock.

She was flying in midair, her hair flying drastically and her eyes perfectly closed,trying to hear something and green waves of energy came out of her.

Suddenly, as like she lost her power, began to float down slowly. As on cue, Mark got her safely.

"She again had... " he said shaking his head in disappointment.

"Guys, what's happening?"entered a new voice.

Luke entered the dinning hall with plates and when he saw Nichole in Mark's hand, he dropped the plates in panic. Argh! I hate this sound!

"Fvck! What happened to her?" he came running to get his mate from Mark's arms and took her in his arms. "Nicole, baby, please talk to me...please" no....please don't do this again Nicole....

Nicole is Luke's mate and Nicole has the power to see the future or the part of something through her vision. It was not happening for a while, but now...it happened. Everytime she sees a vision, she sees something bad, something terrible to our species, our kingdom. I clearly don't understand why all her vision has to bad.

"L-Lu-k-k-e... " Nicole whispered. Everybody turned our eyes toward her.

"Baby, baby don't worry... I got you.." he picked her up in bridal style and started moving to his room.

"What the hell is happening here?" Mark said looking at the broken cutlleries.

This is going to be a long night.. 

*_*_*_*_*_*

After few hours,Nicole woke up from her unconsciousness and started doing her work like nothing happened. Before she woke up, we all decided not to talk about her vision. Which will be,of course,bad.

After we cleaned everything I decided to eat finally. While eating,everyone in the table gave a questioning look towards Nicole including me. I have to know about the vision. Is it good or bad? or is it signifies any bad happening? Or killing? 

I clearly don't know what to think now.

Seeing our uneasy look, Nicole rolled her eyes.

"Seriously guys, I'm alright and there's nothing big issue on the vision." she gave us a pointed look.

"But Nic, tell us what you saw and we'll be relaxed, dear" Alexa said softly.

Nicole took deep breath as Luke put his hand on Nicole's thigh.

"I saw a girl, not her face but her eyes.... It was hazel...more like honey and she was very beautiful in distance.... Chestnut hair... I don't know why see came in my vision....?"

*-*-*-*-*

Hey, smurfies!

Finally..!!  The first chapter! Or maybe like prologue. I know many of you don't know the characters here but don't worry, it's just Adrian's pov! and he's like that. In Thea's pic everyone will be introduced!

Tell me how this first chapter is!!

Stupendous lighting 😉