Authors note

Express Yourself - Labrinth

So a lot of you asked for this and now you are getting it! Ren is getting her own story!!! 

A lot of you wanted this for her and I think she deserves one too! 

You don't have to read my other books, The Bad Boy and the Cheerleader or Chasing Cora to read this one

You don't have to read my other books, The Bad Boy and the Cheerleader or Chasing Cora to read this one. Everything you need to know will be explained. If you want to read them though, be my guest. It will give you a bigger view of those characters. 

~~ This book won't be starting until I finish one of my other books. I am posting the PROLOGUE to give you an idea of what the book will be about but the rest of the chapters WON'T be up until I finish another one of my books. Which will probably be late July to early August.

So before we begin, I need to go over a few things. 

1 - NO STEALING MY WORK! It takes freaking ages to write a chapter. I'm writing this for FREE in my OWN TIME.  Having someone steal my work will not only break my heart but annoy the hell out of me. Also, I will have to report you and that's just a hassle. So lets not.

2 - THERE ARE GOING TO BE MISTAKES. I'm not a professional writer, I'm pretty average. So if you see a spelling mistake, typo or grammatical error, then kindly point it out to me and I will fix it. Please don't be rude. 

3 - THERE ARE GOING TO BE CLICHE MOMENTS. You will probably come across something cliche or cringey. If you don't like it, either skip it or stop reading the book. Don't go and write some comment like I didn't warn you because I have. 

4 - THIS ISN'T A WEREWOLF STORY. So many people in my other books have said they didn't warn them that the book wasn't a werewolf story. So here you are. It's NOT a werewolf story. 

5 - if you like a chapter, please VOTE and COMMENT.  I will love you for it and it will motivate me to write more and quicker. 

IMPORTANT: If you want to read this book one chapter ahead, find it on Inkitt. My account is: littletroublemaker

BUT, THE FIRST CHAPTER WON'T BE UP UNTIL I HAVE FINISHED ANOTHER STORY. ONLY THE PROLOGUE WILL BE UP.

WARNING (this book contains) : 

~ Swearing

~ Plot holes

~ Cringey stuff