nine

"(Falling, falling, falling, yeah). Only you (only you), only you (only you). And no one else can fix me, only you (only you). Only you (only you), only you (only you). And no one else can fix me, only you"

-

From: Tatiana
To: Quinn
I'm sorry if you think I was being too hard on you last night
Unsent

I'm willing to commit to you again if you promise to commit me
Unsent

-

Tatiana gets out of work at 5pm the next day. She works as an intern at a business firm, hoping it will give her experience for when she received her degree in international business.

She goes straight home to her apartment and gets out of her business attire before slipping on high-waisted cutoff shorts, a crop top, and her Gucci slides that Quinn had bought her for Christmas. She lets her hair out of its bun and leaves it in its natural waves before grabbing her wallet, phone, and keys and heading out to the Hughes' residence.

After 10 minutes, she arrives at the Hughes' household. She parks out in front and makes her way to the front porch. She rings the doorbell and after a minute, the door is opened.

"Tatiana, how are you honey? It's so good to see you!" Ellen, Quinn's mom, smiles, bringing her into a tight hug.

"I'm great, Mrs. Hughes! It's great to see you too!" she smiles back, melting inti the warm embrace.

"Oh, how many times do I have to tell you hun? Call me Ellen. You're family!" Ellen replies, letting her step into the home.

She hears the sound of the TV on from the living room.

"Honey, where are the- Oh hi, Tatiana," Jim, Quinn's dad smiles, walking into the hall from the kitchen.

"Hi, Mr. Hughes," she waves.

"Sweetheart, you know you can call me Jim! You're family now!" he smiles, before trudging back into the kitchen.

"Tatiana?" she hears a familiar voice say.

She turns to the staircase where she sees Luke coming down the stairs.

"Hi Lukey," she smiles, walking over to him.

"Hi, Quinn's up in his room probably playing Fortnite," he replies, hugging her.

"Thank you. Is Jack in his room?" she asks, wanting to thank Jack for helping her with her problems with Quinn.

"Yeah, probably watching Netflix," he replies, as they walk up the stairs.

"Alright," she nods.

She bypasses the master bedroom and Quinn's bedroom first, opting to head to Jack's room first.

She knocks on the door and waits for him to answer the door. He answers the door in nothing but basketball shorts on.

"Tatiana! What a surprise!" he smiles, hugging her.

"I've missed you, Jacky," she smiles, melting into the warm embrace.

He pushes the door wider and she follows hin inside the bedroom. She goes over to his bed and sits down seeing the TV paused on The Kissing Booth.

"Isn't that a girly show?" she asks.

"Shut up! Don't tell any of my brothers about this!" he replies, his cheeks turning red in embarrassment.

"Your secret's safe with me, Jacklyn" she teases, causing him to throw a sock at her face.

"So I'm assuming you two finally used your words?" he asks, referring to her and Quinn.

"Yeah Quinn and I talked a lot yesterday and we decided that we still have more to talk about but we're gonna try and make things work," she explains.

"That's great! I'm really happy for you both," he smiles.

"I just wanna thank you for everything you did for Quinn and I. I know it probably wasn't easy dealing with him but I glad you didn't give up and brought us back together again," she explains, kissing his cheek.

"You're welcome, Tati," he smiles, blushing a little.

She gets up from his bed and leaves his room before making his way down to Quinn's room.

She knocks on the door and a minute later, he opens the door, dressed in nothing but basketball shorts.

"Tati," he smiles, bringing her into his arms.

"Quinn," she smiles, back, taking in the feeling of being in his arms.

He grabs her hand and laces his fingers with hers before dragging her to his bed. He sits down with his back pressed against the headboard. He takes her hand and gently pulls her down in front of him, placing her inbetween his spread out legs. She leand her back against his chest and he rest his chin on her shoulder, wrapping his arms around her midsection.

"So I did some thinking today at work and I think I'm ready for us to give it another go. I promise to put everything that happened between us in the past and to start off on a fresh slate. I love you and I'm willing to try and make this work," she explains, as he leaves kisses on her neck and shoulder.

"I'm ready for us to give it another go. If anything, this past month has shown me that you are the most important woman in my life besides my mom and I can't live without you. I promise to forget the past and move on with our relationship. I love you and I will do anything to make this work," he explains, rubbing smooth circles on her midsection.

Before she can say anything else, his phone starts ringing with a Face Time request from Brady. He answers it and they are met with the sight of a shirtless Brady.

"Tatiana!" he smiles cheerfully.

"Brady! The better Tkachuk!" she cheers, glad to see his face and hear his voice again.

"Hey, I heard that, Alexieff!" Matthew snaps playfully, sitting on the other side of the bed.

"So you two are back together?" Brady asks, noticing how close Quinn and Tati are and how affectionate Quinn is being with her.

"Yes we are and we hope it stays like that for a long time," Quinn replies proudly, glad to finally have his girl back.

It took a while and some pushing around from Quinn's brothers and best friend but Quinn and Tatiana were eventually able to get back together again.

-

So this is the end of Only You. I hope you guys all enjoyed this journey with me. I will write an epilogue to wrap everything up but I really enjoyed writing this and I really like the way it turned out

-

Taty