Finn° HeartB̶r̶e̶a̶k̶ 💔 |3|

Summary: Read Previous parts

-this story will jump a few weeks.

-Y/N was inseminated with Finn's Sperm.

-she was also positive 💗, HURUAHH for Pregnancy, yay she's pregnant again.

-also enjoy the cute video provided ^^^😂😭💓

Y/N POV

5 weeks of being pregnant gave me flashbacks. I had morning sickness and already craved so many foods.

"You ready to eat momma bear?" Taylor spoke as she was in my kitchen cooking some food, I nodded my head and started placing out the plates.

"Is Jake on his way?" I asked, Taylor nodded her head.

"He went to Finns after work, so he's also bringing Finn. Isn't Finn picking up the boys tonight anyway, why not have him for dinner? " Taylor mentioned, I raised my brow and placed my baby boy Mathew in his high chair.

"Is my baby hungry?" I spoke while smiling at my little bubba. Mathew smiled and banged his hands against his high chair.

"Mommy, is daddy coming tonight?" Michael asked me as he sat up on a chair at the dinner table, I nodded my head and placed the eating utensils down.

"I don't want to go to daddy's. I want to stay here with you mommy." Michael spoke, I exhaled and smiled at him.

"Baby, your daddy wants to see you, are you sure you want to stay with me?" I asked, Michael looked down and stayed quite.

"I just don't like it when momma Mia yells at me." Michael mentioned, my heart raced and I felt the anger inside of me.

"Michael, just call her Mia, ok? Mia Yells at you? For what baby? Does she hurt you?" I asked, Taylor then looked at me.

"I drew all over daddy's wall and Mia got angry. She slapped my hand and put me on time out. Will daddy be sad or angry when I tell him I want to stay home?" Michael responded, I flared my nostrils. I then hugged my baby.

"Okay, you stay with mommy tonight. I'll talk to your daddy, and no baby, he won't be angry." I replied.

~~

15 minutes later the gate bell went off, I opened the gates and allowed Jake to drive his car inside.

I fed Mathew already and finished setting up the dinner table.

"We're here! With beer." Jake spoke as he entered the house. I rolled my eyes and saw Finn as he walked through.

"Finn, we need to talk NOW." I spoke, I grabbed Finn and dragged him into the living room.

"Michael told me, that he accidentally drew on your walls and that Mia yelled at him and slapped his hand, FINN, she cannot discipline my children or even touch them in any inappropriate way." I yelled angry, Finn raised his brows.

"What? I knew that Michael drew on my walls and he apologised. I didn't know Mia yelled at him and slapped his hand?!" Finn replied confused, I exhaled and tried calming myself down.

"I'll talk to her tonight. I need to anyway, she still doesn't know you're pregnant, with my baby." Finn explained, I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"You better talk to her, or I'll pounce on her skinny twig ass. I swear, I could kill her... Talk to her tonight okay? And Michael said he didn't want to come over, he's staying with me. Mathew is staying. I don't want him near Mia." I yelled,

Finn gulped and placed his hands on his hips, he then rubbed his eyes.

"I'll talk to her. Promise." Finn replied, I nodded and just calmed down.

Michael then ran over and hugged me.

"Stop fighting, mommy and daddy please." Michael yelled crying, I picked my baby up and hugged him.

"Don't worry bubba, me and your daddy are just talking, we're okay." I reassured Michael and smiled.

Finn smiled at me and then placed his hand over my stomach. He smiled as he stared down at my stomach.

"I'm sorry about tonight. Are you and the princesses okay?" Finn referred to our baby girls. Michael then placed his hand over my tummy.

"Princesses?" Michael whispered with a smile.

-She's having girls 👀🌸💗💓🍼