I want something like that (5)

Summary; Read Previous parts ❤️

Mike POV
I looked around me as the cafeteria hall filled up with students.

"What are you doing?" Eleven asked me with a smile, I raised my brows and stared at her and the other boys.

"Have you guys seen Y/N? She's usually the first one at the table?" I asked curiously, Lucas shrugged his shoulders and continued eating his food.

I clenched my jaw and just wanted to take Y/N away from here and explain everything that's been going on with my feelings... Ever since I found out I was her crush I couldn't stop thinking about her or what we could've been. I wanted her to give me the letter, I didn't want her regretting her choices to like me...I certainly don't regret liking her.

"Hey guys!" Y/N's voice spoke as she finally showed up to our table, I glanced at her and gave her a look.

"I won't be sitting here today... uh, I thought I'd sit with Jack from science- What Why?" Dustin said cutting her off, I clenched my jaw and flared my nostrils as I looked over at Jack's direction.

"We started something great in science class, plus it's only for today. I just want to be nice and spread my love." She said jokingly, hopefully. Everyone just nodded in agreement except for me. I watched as she took one last glance at me before walking off. My fist balled up.

"Mike? You don't look to...happy about her leaving..." Will spoke and chuckled, I gulped.

"Well, I'm protective. We don't know Jack that much- whatever happens, she doesn't need your protecting Mike. We know how Y/N is." Dustin spoke interrupting me.

Y/N POV

"I was thinking. Did you want to come over today?" Jack asked as he stared at me. I gulped and blinked, slowly I looked down at my fiddling fingers and then over to Mike's direction...He was already giving me eye contact. As mike stared at me I replied to Jack's comment.

"I can't, sorry. I have to do some things..." I replied while turning all my attention back to Jack. The whole time that Jack was talking all I could think about was Mike and how he was feeling, I know he was staring and I know he was jealous but... he should let go, we can't date each other.

Mike POV

Once the school bell rang due to it being home time, I stood up from my desk and tried making my way over to Y/N until El walked in front of me.

"Am I still coming to your house later on?" She asked, I gulped and looked down at her.

"Yeah- Well I'll see you later, Hopper is here." She interrupted before kissing me and walking off. I flared my nostrils and pushed passed people as I made my way through the hall ways.

My eyes were trying to find Y/N in a sea of school kids. I sighed and exhaled. As the hall way cleared up pretty quick I just leaned up against a locker and slid down... Mike, why are you like this? Your only creating more stress for yourself. I gulped and just looked left and right. I sat there for another 10 minutes just thinking about 'her'.

"Mike?" A voice coo'ed from down the hallway, I turned my head to see 'her' standing at the end of the hall way. I stood up and raised my brow as she made her way over, i guess she was at the school office for a bit.

"What are you doing here?- I was looking for you. I want to talk about this properly, we can't just push this away?!" I interrupted Y/N. She nodded and exhaled.

"Walk me home? We can talk..." She whispered, I smiled lightly.

Y/N POV

Mike pushed his bike as we both walked to my house.

"You don't know how jealous I was today, You sitting with Jack made me fee- I do. I've experienced what you felt today, I feel like that every time your with El." I said interrupting him. Mike looked over at me.

"What do we do?..." I asked staring at him, he just gulped and looked down at our walking feet.

"Give me a chance. I know I'm dating el but, please just spend this night with me tonight. Let's push everything else away and focus on us, and if we enjoy it as much as we want too, then... then, I'll happily be with you. And I know you want to be with me too." Mike mentioned as we stopped in our tracks. I frowned my brows and looked down at our interlocked fingers.

"Okay." Was all I whispered.

-next chapter? ❤️💗