Richie ° loved you before i even met you 🌸🍼

Summary: You and Richie talk about your recent incident.
- Richie and you are both 18 here by the way.
-this is my 100th IMAGINE!! Yay❤️👌🏽

Y/N POV

My nerves were hitting me.

I felt a hand snake into mine, I looked down at Richie's hand as we both sat down on the bathroom floor at my house.

"You'll be okay. We'll be okay." Richie mumbled, I gulped and started crying. My emotions were taking over and I couldn't control it.

We had to wait 2 minutes for the test. I looked up at Richie and then down at my tummy... Richie placed his hand over my tummy.

"If, there is a mini Tozier in there, then I'll be happy no matter what." Richie whispered, I blinked and agreed to what he said. My eyes continued to bawl and turn red. Richie held the pregnancy test up and he stared at me.

"Is it ready for us to look at?" He asked, I exhaled a breath and nodded.

Richie inhaled and smiled, he mouthed an "I love you." Before flipping it around.

"Positive +"

My hand moved up to my mouth, I was in shock. Richie started crying and held his hand over my stomach.

"My baby." Richie mumbled, I cried out my happiness.
Richie then leaned in to kiss me.

Richie POV

I held Y/N in my arms. I can't believe I was going to be a daddy.

"I'm sorry." Y/N whispered. I raised my brows and gave her a look.

"Why are you sorry? Don't be sorry for this, it isn't your fault. If we were meant to have a child, then so be it." I explained and held my girl tight. Y/N exhaled and stared at me.

"I-I just feel bad because I feel like me and the baby will hold you back from College and the future." She whispered, I gave her an outrageous look. My lips smacked together and I held her tummy.

"Don't feel bad. You and the baby would never hold me back, you're my future. I'd do anything for you both. I'm always going to be here." I replied and kissed her forehead , Y/N sniffled and leaned her head into my chest.

"I'm super lucky right now..." I whispered and grinned. Y/N chuckled and placed her hands on her belly. She smiled to herself and I smiled watching her.

"You'll be a great mommy." I mumbled and blushed thinking about my girl.

-this was cute and also requested! ❤️🌸