Richie° detention

I know I haven't done Richie as much so here! ❤️🤠

Summary; Your very first after school detention was with Richie Tozier... Damn.

Y/N POV

I sighed as I watched my friends leave school together.

"Have fun with after school detention, we'll see you at Danielle's later? Get our slumber party on." Sarah spoke as she walked away, I nodded my head and then just made my way to the detention room.

This was stupid. I was only in for detention because this was my 4th time being late for school this week, I don't think I deserve a detention... it's not my fault my mom wakes up later than I do, it's not my fault that traffic happens. Ugh.

I opened the class door and stepped into the detention room. Wow, there was only one student and the teacher...

"Miss Y/L/N, come join us." Mr Geno (gym coach) spoke as I walked in and chose a seat right up at the front. I gulped and turned around to examine the boy behind me, it was Richie Tozier... I didn't have anything against him or anything, I just never had any encounter with him even though we've grown up together and had the same classes up til now.

"There's only two of you today, oddly strange. So, instead of doing work, the both of you are going to re-arrange the gym equipment in the Gym." He explained, I rolled my eyes and just began playing with my hair.

Richie POV

We made our way into the gym. Mr Geno opened up the rooms on the side of the gym that had the stored gym equipment like the extra Dodge balls, the bats, lacrosse sticks ect.

"So you'll just have to re-arrange things and put them into the right places, sound easy? And then when you're done you come to me and I'll check it out. I'll be in my office in the upstairs Gym area... and if you leave without me knowing and don't do anything, you'll have a whole weeks worth of detention, so I suggest you stay." Mr Geno explained, I frowned my brows and then just stared at Y/N.

She smirked a little which made me grin.

And with that Mr Geno left. I started placing the footballs in there rightful place.

"So, What are you doing in detention? From what I know and see, you've always been a good girl?" I asked just staring at her from across the room. Y/N raised her brows, I analysed as she started placing away the hula hoops and the Lacrosse sticks.

"I was late this week, like 4 days in a row... and Hey! I'm not always a good girl, last week me and the girls smoked in the girls bathrooms! " she explained, I smirked at her cuteness and just moved a little closer.

"Bad girl indeed." I replied just smiling. She giggled and pushed hair behind her ear.

"So, Tozier. What did you do that got you into detention?" She asked while walking towards me with folded arms.

I licked my lips.

"Well, I started a fight with Bowers. Only because he was bullying my friends." I mentioned, Y/N just nodded and gulped.

"I'm glad you stood up for your friends." She mumbled then walked back to her spot where she continued placing more things away.

Y/N POV

I quickly used the toilet in the gym and then made my way back to the equipment area, I frowned my brows and saw no sign of Richie.

All of a sudden he jumped up from behind a box and scared the living shit out of me.

"AHHHH. god damn it Richie. I could've died from a heart attack you knuckle head." I explained then threw a baseball glove at him. Richie just chuckled and made his way over towards me.

"You should've seen your face, it was amazing. The reaction was priceless." He explained then re-created it. I raised my brows then smiled at the boy standing right in front of me.

"Look, we're nearly done with fixing the equipment... we've got only one box left. It's the baseball equipment." Richie spoke, I nodded my head.

"I say let's have a little fun." I replied then smiled, he got the memo and smirked as well.

Yep. We started playing some indoor baseball in the gym. He threw the baseball at me and I swung, surprisingly I hit the ball.

"RICHIE DID YOU SEE THAT? Omg, usually I suck at gym class but woah. I'm actually good." I said super excited, I dropped the bat and started dancing. I could hear Tozier laughing,

"That was actually really good." Richie responded, I did a bow and he just clapped from across the gym. This didn't even feel like a detention, I genuinely liked being with Richie, he made everything fun and better.

Richie POV

We finally finished. I didn't want this detention to stop. She was a girl that made me smile 24/7, and usually I could crush on any girl but she was something special, she makes me a better me. Every time I saw her smile, it was like an electric feeling/spark went through my body.

Mr Geno approved of our work and let us go. We both started walking down the school hall ways.

I placed my hand nervously on the back of my neck and faced her.

"I-I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to the quarry..." I asked her nervously. She smacked her lips together.

"Now?" She asked.

I nodded my head, "Yeah, uhm, the boys will be there soon." I replied then smiled, she looked down and exhaled.

"I'd like to come, but I have a sleepover tonight and I'm suppose to be heading to Danielle Chase's house now." She responded.

I nodded in agreement and looked down, I re-positioned my glasses.

"Richie. I had such a great time being with you during detention. I just wanted you to know that." She spoke with a smile, I blushed and smiled. Y/N then grabbed my hand and interlocked our hands,

"Walk me to the front of the school?" She asked, I agreed and gripped onto her hand.

-How was this? Should I do a part 2? ❤️❤️🤠🤤