Finn°Cake?

Summary; Comfort was all you needed. Finn was what you needed.

-Cuteness
-support
-sharing cake
-lovers>best friends

Finn POV

I held tightly onto my plate of red velvet cake as I made my way upstairs to my room. I opened the door to my room to see no sign of Y/N, I raised my brow and walked towards my window. Opening my window I poked my head out and saw her sitting on my roof just staring at the sunset setting.

"Let me join you. I finally grabbed my slice." I mentioned as I climbed out and joined her, she turned to face me with a soft smile.

Then her smile disappeared.

"What's wrong? Are you still worried about the SAG Awards?" I asked just curious, she gulped and nodded in agreement. I started eating my cake.

"I'm sure your show will win the nomination- Finn, I'm not worried about that... I'm just nervous, this is my first award show, ever." She replied interrupting me, I swallowed my mouth full before talking.

I nudged her arm lightly and scooted a little closer towards her.

"Hey, You know I'll be there with you right? I'm not leaving you." I mentioned with a smile, she laughed and just leaned her head into my left shoulder.

"When we're seated though, you'll be on the table with the ST cast and I'll be half way across the room." She mumbled, I leaned my head lightly on top of her head.

I hummed a little before replying. I inhaled then exhaled just thinking.

"I'm going to get someone to move you to our table... Or I'll just sit at your table, grab an extra chair. I don't care how bad I look, I'll be sitting next to you..." I explained, she moved her head up just to look at me. Her smile went from ear to ear.

"promise?" She asked while holding up her pinky. I looked at Y/N and locked eyes with her.

"I promise." I replied as we made a pinky promise.
She then laid her head back onto my left shoulder. I couldn't stop smiling.

I then scooped some cake onto my fork and then offered her some cake.

"Cake?" I asked while placing the fork near her mouth, she giggled and opened her mouth.

"Thanks, Finnie. I love you." She whispered, I smiled showing off my dimples and replied with.

"I love you too."

-How was this? ❤️