26. Valentine's Day

"The love month."

Just the thought of it made Lily cringe.

What was she supposed to do for someone who made everyday feel like Valentines day?

Scorpius always had something in store for Lily that sweeps her off her feet everyday and he hasn't failed. Not once.

Of course there were those occasional fights where Lily gets jealous over girls that talk to him.

But then Scorpius just laughs and kisses her and says, "I love it when you get jealous."

She couldn't think of anything that could return the love he had shown her everyday.

But today was going to be the day she does something special for him.

"Just give up your virginity." Alice joked and Lily threw a pillow right at her face.

"Ow! Lily! I was joking!" Alice laughed and threw it back at her.

"I'm being serious, Alice! I don't know what to do for him." Lily groaned and threw her head back onto the bed. "I am the worst person ever."

"Yeah, you kind of are." Alice half-smiled, half-grimaced as Lily gave her a look of disbelief.

"I'm gonna ignore what you just said since I am in dire need of your help." Lily said, acting calm.

"Okay, go on. . ."

"Well, you're better at these cheesy Valentines day stuff. What should I do for Scorpius?"

"I was supposed to do this for Lorcan, but..." Alice took out a thick cook book out of her bag and went over to Lily's bed. "Because I've already had other plans, you can do this."

"You know I can't cook, Alice." She sighed and read the title.

'Baking For Dummies'

"Exactly." Alice giggled and walked out of their dormitory, leaving Lily with a rubbish book. What a prick.

She read one recipe and scoffed. "Huh... It's actually really helpful." Lily said to herself as she scanned through the pages of the cookbook. "Okay, I'll do this." She nodded once and went to the kitchen.

* * *

She was surrounded by her elf friends while she was reading the recipe for chocolate chip cookies.

"Winky can gather the ingredients, miss!" The elf offered.

"That would be lovely, Winky. Thank you!" Lily cheerfully said, thankful that her little elf friends were there to help her since she really didn't know where-or even what those ingredients were. If Ginny's cooking was bad, Lily's cooking was far worse. Or at least, that's what she thought. She had never actually tried cooking before. Her potions class was enough to know that she was the worst.

"Wait! I was wondering if we could do this the non-magical way because I want it to be sincere. Will that be okay?"

"Of course, miss! There mustn't no magic!" Winky nodded once.

Lily and the house elves started to put all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl and followed the instructions carefully. Once they were done, it was time to mix in the chocolate chips.

"Miss Lily Potter!" Sniff called for her. "Scorpius Malfoy is outside, waiting for you!" He whispered loudly.

"Already?! I have to go! Can we pop these into the oven a few minutes before our supper?" Lily asked in an urgent voice.