He likes a girl?!

Your POV
I walk in the front door of the house and see that Tanner is in the kitchen with Nathan and Ant with Dude and Dudette."Yo! I'm home!" I said." Welcome home Y/N!" Tanner says making me blush slightly." So Tanner buddy, when are you gonna ask that girl you like out?" Nathan said.My heart broke in two. He likes a girl?! Who is she? What's her name?! Is she a gold digger?! What if she is?! All these thoughts ran through my head and as they did I felt light headed."Y/N? YYY/NN..." Someone is calling my name.Who though? It sounds like Tanner.I tried replying but my legs are like jelly so I fell.

But I didn't hit the ground.

Someone caught me.
But who?

I looked to see who caught me.

It was Tanner.

I smiled the passed out.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up with a migraine (if you don't know what a migraine is, it comes after a headache and boy, you just wanna smash your head off a wall!) I walked downstairs and grabbed some painkillers. My head felt better.I then looked around and saw that their was nobody in the house exept Tanner." MUUUNKEEY!!" I called out.I heard a THUD. "I'm Up!" He called back.I giggled and he walked downstairs...ONLY IN HIS UNDERWEAR.I saw, looked away blushing and yelled "put some clothes on dingus!" He noticed to looked away blushing, walking upstairs saying "ok sorry I didn't notice!" He said back. Tanner went and got ready while I looked around the room. And I release that Tanner put me in my room when I passed out. I walked to the shower and got ready. I picked a comfy outfit and went downstairs. I saw the guys all in the kitchen whispering. I got to the door and put my ear to it." Dude! Ask her out before another guy gets her!" Charlie says." Dude...you likes Y/N...more then a friend but I don't know about her..." I heard Zach say. How dare he tell everyone my crush!!! I say in my head as I hear another voice say." Now-" is all the voice can say as I open the door." Hey guys what ya talking bout?" I say." Nothing of importance sis" Zach says putting his hands on my shoulders." Ok..." I say rolling my eyes." So what's for breakfast?" I question." Pancakes!" Tanner says as I look over in the kitchen and see Tanner with a kitchen robe on making the pancakes." What do you guys wanna do after breakfast?" I asked. The boys looked at each other then looked at me with a big smirk on everyone's faces except Zach, Me and Tanner. Then Nathan says "Truth or Dare." Oh great......

Song used: Back To You by Selena Gomez

Author Note;

This song is going to be used in the new 13 reasons why. Season 2 of 13 reasons why.I watched a bit of 13 reasons why S1 and boy..

Talk about an emotional rollercoaster.
I watched her death scene.
It sent a chill up my spine.
But I normally watch Escape the Night by Joey Graceffa.
It's amazing to watch...and a little creepy.
Go check it out if you want!

Byee!!!!!