Pride Parade

So if you didn't know June is Pride Month.I have a friend IRL who is a Lesbian so I thought I would base it off of that.

Your POV
"Oh hmm, what were you saying?" I said a little dossed off."Y/N isn't it June?" Ant said to me."Oh yeah! I forgot!" I said as I stood up from the table and ran to my room."Hey were do you think your going?" Zach said."Zach, it's June...." I said with a pause and a weird look from Zach."Pride Month?" I said so he could remember."Oh...ok you go ahead then!" He said."Ok byee!" I said running out of the house.

Tanner/TheMonkey's POV
(Ya didn't see it coming did ya?)
"Yo Zach where did you little sister go to?" I said curious.Yeah I like Y/N all the boys know exept Zach.If he found out I'd be dead for sure."She's gone to meet with Maisie to the Pride Parade, why?" He questioned."Nothing" I say looking away and blushing alittle.I think Zach saw cause he asked "Tanner, why are you blush-" I didn't let him finish."Cause...*whispers* I kinda like your sister..." I said and looked up at Zach.

Your POV
Where is Maisie at? I look around to find that the blondie is standing 5 ft away from me."MAISIE!!!" I scream."Y/N!!!" She screamed back as we hug each other."How have you been?" She asked."Anyone special come into you life?" She asked curious."Actually, yeah" I say.She started to fan girl."Who is the guy?" She said."His name is...Tanner and he wears a fedora and is kinda looking at me once in a while" I said making it sound like- "OMG HE HAS A CRUSH ON YOU BACK!!!" She yelled."WHAT?!" I yelled.After that we watched the parade and we went home I also got to meet Maisie's partner Jazzie.I arrived home at 10:30 and as I walk in the house and close the door I see.........

Why are you scrolling?

The next chapter will be out soon

I promise

Please stop

I SAID STOOPPPPPPP

No Author Not Lesbian.