My eyes scan back over to her to see that she noticed the free spot as well. I notice her eyes dart over to me as her lips purse together. Her feet slowly begin to shuffle from side to side as she tucks her strand of hair behind her ear.

Nervous.

This is so damn awkward.

Then. Malia ends the silence between us all.

"Thank goodness you are here! I can go get my food now! These slow asses took their time." She says with her usual tone of sarcasm as she shuffles out, making her way over to Bailey.

Always lightening the mood and setting things straight.

Bailey has a look of relief on her face as Malia grabs her hand smiling as they both walk off to grab their tray of food.

Once they leave we are left with silence; once again.

We all sit with Jarvis who is munching on his food; obviously feeling guilty.

His eyes shining with a gloss. 

Jarvis was always a one to feel too bad for when things went wrong.

Its not like he meant for this to happen anyways.

Grayson sends me a look; asking if i was okay.

I couldn't lie and say i was okay. Because I honestly wasn't. 

My eyes look over to Jarvis, my head directing Grayson to make him understand what i meant. Grayson looks over, immediately understanding as he nods.

"Jarvis-"

"I'm so damn sorry." He cuts Gray off as he drops him fork, both his hands falling on the table as his head dropped.

"I honestly didn't know it was her. I shouldn't have talked about her the way I did." He kept rambling on. I wasn't able to speak from him talking over me.

"I should of asked for her damn name!" His voice raises as his eyes shut tight. "I should of asked for her name..." He mumbled making me feel more bad.

I place my hand on his back. "Shut up. You didn't know. Its okay.." My voice cracks at the start.

Everyones eyes were on us by now.

"Jarvis, you didn't know..." Gray joins, looking over at him with an assuring smile.

"Yeah dude, plus at least you know who she is now." Scott says with an uneasy tone; not sure if what he said was right or not.

We all nod, sending smiles to make him feel a little more at ease.

Now thats all on my mind is how the hell am I supposed to be 'chill' around Bailey.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

We all look down at our food, talking and laughing making the thoughts of Bailey slowly fade until two bodies drop onto the table with their trays.

I eyes scan up to see Bailey sit down next to Jarvis, smiling. 

Ouch.

Malia sits on the other side, clearly uneasy of the sight I just saw.

Alex tried making conversation that everyone was soon involved in... well. Almost everyone.

It was clear that Jarvis began to feel uncomfortable as his eyes tried staying focused on Alex and Malia.

That is until Bailey spoke making my ears stay alert, secretly eavesdropping as I pretended to listen to Alex.

"So lunchables is one of the dolans childhood friends." She whispers close to Jarvis. Too close for my comfort.