4.7 + youngblood

.•.*.•.

"Stop lying to me!"  I scram as I threw a cup at the wall.

"I'm sick of living this lie that we're both happy and nothings weird!" I walked out of the kitchen up the stairs to our room, I heard him behind me.

"(Y/n)! Listen to me! Stop walking away!" He said as I heard his shoes on the stairs. 

I walked to our room and grabbed my phone off my night stand, I put shoes on.

"So your not even going to talk to me now?!" He asked.

"What's to say? You call me by my name now, we haven't done that for years. You don't hold me close anymore, you don't hug me before you leave or say I love you when you hang up on me."

"Those are small things though, they don't matter as much." He said.

I was facing the wall and he faced my back, I froze and stared at the wall and I replayed what he said in my head.

They don't matter that much.
They don't matter that much?

"They don't matter? Telling me you love me doesn't matter? Showing me you love me doesn't matter that much?"

I didn't turn around the whole time, I still faced the wall so he didn't see my face. I didn't want to see his face either though. He shook his head and grabbed his with his hand.

"I didn't mean it like that, your twisting my words. And you know you are, you always do this!" He said as I heard him pacing.

"I always do it?" I turn around and face him this time.

"Give me an example then. When was the last time we fought and I twisted your words."

"I can't just-"

"No give me an example!" I said.

He walked out the door and towards the hallway down to the kitchen. He didn't say anything, he kept quite and wouldn't make eye contact or say a peep.

"Now you don't want to talk?" I said as I followed him.

Nothing, no words from Shawn. It's like he was a ghost in the House haunting me and just quietly being in my presence. He didn't want anything to do with me, I knew it. When he walked away he's had enough and can't take anymore. He's never walked away from music, his family, his friends, his own cat, or even his phone. But I was an exception, me, his girlfriend, his "best friend", he could walk away from. It was easy for him, why?

"Would you ever walk away from music for love?" A fan asked in a q&a and everyone got quite to hear his answer. Me being the good friend along with Matt and Brian listened and would support him either way.

"I don't know, I've never been in love so I don't know. But being honest I really don't know."

He wouldn't walk away from music, that was obvious. But I wasn't asking him to leave music, I was asking why things are different with us. Two different things, way different. Apples and oranges, it's not the same.

I walked over to the glass on the floor from the cup I broke, I picked up the big pieces and threw them away. I swept them up and put them in the trash. I watched Shawn as he got a glass cup and poured whiskey in it. He leaned against the counter with his elbows and took sips, he's always downed half of the cup. He made eye contact with me once and quickly looked away. I walked to the door and grabbed the keys off the table to my car.

"I'm gonna go," I was quite and took a breathe.

"I'll see ya later."

I opened the door and closed it, I leaned against the door and silently cried to myself. I twiddled with the keys til I found the right key, I unlocked the car and walked to it. I put the key in and hit my head on the wheel and then got buckled and shifted the reverse and drive off.

I drove the streets and didn't have anywhere to go, I can't go to his parents because they'd be on his side, he's their son. I moved out here for him so my parents aren't here neither is family, all my friends are also his. Without him I really am alone, I parked in a parking lot of some Starbucks and turned the car off. I wiped my eyes and looked at the mirror trying to make myself look like I'm not a ghost. I opened my car door and walked into the Starbucks.

"Hi," and employ said.

I walked to the cashier and order my drink. I paid and sat at a table near by waiting for it. I heard my name and walked up and grabbed it walking out. I walked down the sidewalk and looked at the moon.

"Hey, just look at the moon then we'll be together always."

Camila said as I said bye to her at the airport.

"And something else, Shawn's my friend but your my best friend so whatever happens in some fights." She nudged me.

"I'm on your side."

I walked back to the car and got in the drivers seat, I put my key in and drove off. I came to the driveway and faced the house that we shared, if he still wants to.

I got out and walked to the side and opened the gate to the backyard. I walked over to the chair and sat there. I looked through the window and saw Shawn in the same position drinking again. I got up and walked in the back door. He looked at me and he just said.

"I don't know what to do anymore."