Epilogue (Part Two)

Start from the beginning

One day...

"Don't mock my son." Colton snapped. "He's perfect and he came right on time. James is going to see us win the Super Bowl! Princess," He turned his head away from our son to look at me. "A lot of newborns can't say that they went to a NFL game as a newborn."

"Well, you know a lot of newborns actually can't say anything." Josh inquired, just throwing in his facts where they were needed. "Did you know that newborns are actually called infants too? James, you can go by three names! James, newborn, and infant!"

Brayden shot Colton and I a look of worry before he took James away from Josh and cradled him into his arms as Ricky looked on. Playing with his little hands with her fingers as they made cooing noises at him. I'm literally waiting for the moment when they shout out that they're expecting too. Brayden as a dad? That's going to be such a sight to see.

"If you ever call my son, newborn or infant as you're being serious, I will smack you." Colton glared at him.

"Uncle Colt, smacking is a mean way to solve problems. My daddy says that it only brings up unnecessary violence." Arabella spoke just as Josh picked her up to rest her against his hip. "He also said that a few years ago, Aunt Adri gave the smack down on this girl with an ugly nose now. Aunt Adri, fighting is bad. It's just un--"

"Unnecessary violence," I cringed slightly at the memory of Serena and I fighting in the football camp cafeteria. "I know, Bella but she was a very mean lady and she did mean things. And if someone does a mean thing then you stick up for yourself, okay?" She nodded her head and looked up at her dad.

"Daddy, didn't you say that mommy called the girl with an ugly nose a big bitch?" The whole room gasped and looked at Josh who just stood there, before us, silently. His face turned red as he slowly turned to face a grimacing Sophia. "Didn't you also tell me not to say any of that in front of Mommy?"

"Good to know you listen," He mumbled before passing her along to Sophia, who was still giving Josh a deadly stare. "I know that face. It's the 'We'll-Talk-About-It-At-Home-Face-But-First-You're-Spending-A-Night-On-The-Couch. Ugh, the couch."

"Yeah, the couch." Sophia snapped.

"Well, Adrian, Colton," Brayden spoke to change the subject from the tense moment that had just taken place. "Beautiful son but now it's two in the morning and we have practice tomorrow so I think it's time for all of us to leave."

"Music to my ears," I smiled.

It didn't take long for everyone to give their hugs and kisses to each other, giving James one final look at before walking out of the hospital room and leaving just my little family. My two guys. My main men. Gosh, James was just born and I'm already calling him a man! What the hell is wrong with me? He hasn't even been alive for three hours yet.

"You know," Colton spoke as he sat on the bed beside me with James in his arms. "I have some pretty good sperm." As egotistical as that sounded, I couldn't help but agree. I looked at James, who was fast asleep in his father's arms as he crinkled his dark brown eyebrows up with every little breath. We basically knew how he was going to turn out before we even saw him. It was only right for him to have brown hair and brown eyes considering the fact that Colton and I had the exact same characteristics.

"I think he's going to be a little daddy's boy." I whispered, as small tears built up in my eyes and managed to trail down my face. "Oh no, I'm crying. He already has a girl crying over him."

"Well, you're only his mother so you don't count," Colton's said as his voice broke on the last words. I tilted my head to look up at him and see that he was also crying. Little teardrops falling on Colton's New York Giants blanket. Colton insisted that he was he wrapped up in the gear off the bat. "Oh no, now I'm crying." He said through his tears. "I've been crying ever since you started pushing which was traumatizing by the way."

Through all my blood, sweat, and tears, I can faintly remember Colton holding my leg to support himself as he continuously chanted to himself not to pass out because he didn't want to miss out on the big moment. He made it to the end, now we have to make it through everything else but I'm sure we're going to be perfectly okay.

"Princess, we're parents!" Colton whispered, nudging my shoulder with his own as he continued to gaze down at James. I kissed Colton's cheek softly, then began playing with our son's tiny fingers as he tried to grasp them as he slept. Our small laughs coming out quietly so we wouldn't wake him up.

Everything was great. Everything was perfect. This was our story. The perfect little ending and beginning and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Now, I'm ready for the adventure of being a mom with the love of my life by my side as we raise our son to be the best he can possibly be.

In the words of Josh from years ago: Shit just got like totally real.

----------------------

And there it is. The alternate ending that many of you all have been asking for. There isn't going to be any sequel because there is nothing to write about. They have their life, successful careers and now they're just going with the flow. So, no sequel. This book is undergoing slow editing so if there are mistake then they will be fixed later on.

Well, Laughers, Coldrian is complete, Josh is sleeping on the couch tonight, Serena is still ugly and this is the end of Like Totally. In the words of one of my awesome fans that passed this slogan onto me: Keep Calm and Like Totally Laugh On. - korrie x'

p.s. I actually shed a few tears just now lol c: