Epilogue (Part Two)

Start from the beginning

"U-Um," He stammered, getting himself together before he walked over to me and helped me make the journey to our bathtub. "A 'Knight' must cater to his 'Princess.'" He smiled, sitting me on edge of the tub wall before reaching at the end of it to grab my shaving cream and razor. "After all, I really want to see my son."

"What if it's a girl?" I asked.

"Trust my intellect, Princess Adrianna when I say that our son for sure won't be a girl. Now, left leg up. The quicker we get this process moving the faster you can prove that I'm right. And why wouldn't you want a son? He would be blessed with my amazing good looks. Like father, like son."

He sprayed the shaving cream into his hands and began to work it onto my leg, making sure he didn't miss a spot because he knew that I would bitch about it afterwards. This wasn't our first rodeo with him helping me out this way. After I reached my third trimester, Colton was basically beginning to do everything for me.

"That, right there, is exactly what I'm worried about." He gave me his infectious smirk and I couldn't help but to roll my eyes like I always did. "Like father, like son."

~

"You have yourself a pudgy one here, Colton!" Josh exclaimed as he held our son, James Dakota Knight in his arms. I was worried that he was going to drop him as soon as Colton passed him off but it turned out that Josh wasn't as clueless with kids as I thought he would be. Well, I could only pray considering that him and Sophia have a daughter together.

"He was blessed with Adrian's good looks," Scott exclaimed. Pushing past Sophia and Colton to come up on my bedside and give me a hug. Although, Scott was single still he was happy and that was all that mattered to me. He had fun dating around and testing the waters were he believed he needed too. And since he was a pro-football player like the rest of the guys, he got to travel to meet many different women.

In our final year of college, the boys were drafted into the NFL to play for the New York Giants. I was completely bewildered that they all managed to make it onto the same team but I understood when the four of them did a press conference together and told everyone that they worked the best when they had each other on the field, working together to make the wins happen. It was literally a dream come true.

Colton and I were married a few months after college. Back in our hometown, with all of our family and friends there to celebrate the moment with us and to announce that we were moving to New York to start our life together. His parents couldn't have been more thrilled for him to actually be following his dreams and although mine are separated, they're close friends. Putting me first so we will be able to continue thriving as a family. And that's all that mattered to me. As long as we weren't arguing like years before.

Brayden is doing pretty great too. He's been dating a girl named, Ricky, for about two years now and they've been pretty serious for the longest. He was officially over Serena as soon as we graduated high school and since then he's only been moving up in his life. I like Ricky too. She's great for him. Unlike a certain blonde, she's not vindictive and jealous over me so I won't have to worry about her running off with James at any point in time. And that's always going to be a relief.

Josh and Sophia, are married. They actually got married secretly while we were still in college but managed to keep it quiet until we graduated and the boys were drafted. The two did have a wedding party to celebrate and that's when they also announced that Sophia was going to have a baby. As soon as we heard those words come out of Josh's mouth, we instantly began to pray for the two of them and especially the child.

Arabella Pastel Hayes is perfect, though. She looks just like Sophia that it's crazy. Right down to the blonde hair and blue eyes. I think the only thing she truly inherited from Josh was her crazy personality. As a three year old, she's always cracking corny jokes just like Josh and basically following in his footsteps as being a complete jokester. I just find it adorable how she clings to her dad like that. It's also amazing to watch Josh raise a child. Mainly, because he's actually not bad. I would even let him babysit one day.