The Secret Is Out or Is It

POV ????

As the mysterious person walks away from the door closing it silently, they leave the tree house heading in the direction of the boutique.

POV Pinkie

As I just laid there wondering why this was happening to me, why was life so cruel? Love is what I don't understand but I strive for it. She doesn't love me but maybe I can make her love me. Who am I kidding, she doesn't care about me how could she ever love me.

I heard a nock on the door." Who is it?" I asked. "It's dash, everyone is worried about you your not at dinner." " I'm not hungry" I say trying not to cry. "Is something wrong?" "No, nothing is wrong just go eat." "Ok." After she left I let out a sigh, I lied I'm starving I didn't eat yesterday because I can't stand the fact of eating at the same table as rainbow and have her eat cautious bites staring at me thinking I poisoned her dinner.

I fell asleep at some point with nothing to do. When I woke up I saw a plate with food on it next to the lamp with a note, it read " rainbow told us that you weren't hungry I know it was a lie, you can't go starving yourself to avoid one person. Sincerely, twilight.

So she gave me food well it was thoughtful so I might as well eat it. After I ate it I saw twilight walk in, she just stared at me with sad eyes. "You need to start eating if you want to live."is what she said. "WHAT IF I DONT WANT TO LIVE!!!,"I screamed "sorry, I'm just so confused on what my feelings are." She nodded knowing the situation. Why is love so complicated I thought as I buried my head in the pillow.

The door opened and I looked up from the pillow to see rarity and applejack. Twilight looked confused at to why they were here. "We know you like rainbow dash darling." My eyes widened and my eyes started to water and I buried my head in my pillow. "How did you find out?" Twilight asked. "I was told by someone who doesn't want they're name said, and I told applejack." Rarity explained.

"Does rainbow dash know?" I asked. "No, she doesn't we thought it be best not to tell her." Rarity replied. "Thank you for that." Is what I said before I passed out. I found myself in what appeared to be a dream but was way to real to be a dream. I was traveling through the woods until I came across a pool but why is it here in the middle of the woods but my "dream" self went through it and more of "me" came out of it.

I was confused on why I had this "dream" but the scenery started getting blurry and washed out. I could hear a faint voice but it was getting louder telling out my name. I could feel my body being shaken and I awoke to find rainbow shaking me trying to wake me up yelling pinkie for some reason unbeknownst to me. "Stop calling me that, call me pinkamena."

I looked around me I saw twilight, rarity, rainbow dash, fluttershy, and applejack around me. I look at the area I'm in but I don't recognize it, "where are we?" We're at zecora's , we couldn't wake you up so we decided to check with zecora. Zecora, she sounds familiar, I think she does potions and brews.

"And where is this zecora?" I asked. "I am right here child." I heard. I saw a zebra with big earrings and golden rings on her neck come in through a door. "Guys is it ok if I talk to zecora for a bit?" They all looked at each other and nodded and then looked at zecora "is it alright with you?" twilight asked. "Yes" zecora replied. "Alright but you better not take off again or we will find you." Rainbow dash said/threatend. I nodded.

A/N
Decided to add pov's
If anyone was wondering, pinkamena is suffering from memory loss she can remember some things but depression and being hit in the head with a fist at the speed of a rain boom doesn't help with memory.
Total of 682 words not including author notes.