CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN | ❝i-i like you❞

·.·'¯'·.·

"really? you'd actually want to...do it with me?" jimin looked down and his cheeks grew red. a small smirk played his lips and yoongi shrugged. jimin looked up at yoongi who's lips glazed with syrup from his bacon. jimin shook his head from any dirty thoughts that would come.

yoongi chuckled and shook his head. "no, i'm not going to do anything like that." jimins shoulders fell once more, but this time in disappointment. he blinked as watched the rain start dripping to a pour once more. the sound consumed their silence beautifully.

"yoongi!" hoseok bursted through the door. the older looks up at hoseok, completely ignoring the embarrassed flush on jimins cheeks. he sighed and turned around to meet eyes with seokjin. he smiled and stood up to hug the older male.

"i missed you," jimin pouts with giant eyes. he wrapped his arms around the elder. seokjin smiled with warmth and hugged him tightly as well.

"i missed you too, min," he chuckles. yoongi felt the need to bring up the information he wanted to spill to them. he wanted to ask him, 'but weren't you two together?' but, he kept to himself. he crossed his arms and watched as jimin smiled as he hung on seokjin like it was his last day alive. the rain began pouring even more and hoseok closed up his umbrella after getting water all over the place.

"seems like you and seokjin have gotten to know each other better, huh?" he nudged his arm. hoseok let off an obviously fake smile and nodded. yoongi sighed, thinking he's been doing things wrong so far today. he just wanted everything to be fine, especially for jimin.

"you didn't tell me you guys bought a cat," hoseok gasped, crouching down. seokjin followed, aw'ing at the sleeping animal in the bed. jimin gasped and picked up the tiny baby. "what's his name?"

"we don't know yet," jimin pouted. he scratched the top of his kittens head. seokjin cooed at the animal more when jimin placed him in his hands. seeing jimin like that made yoongi smile. hoseok took notice of yoongi's fond gaze at the youngest in the room. he perked up a brow and grew a smirk.

"hey, the rain finally cleared up," hoseok says, pointing at the window. the rain disappeared and the sun was shining through the trees. the flowers in his front yard were visible and he smiled at them. the memories of some thing that had occurred just the night before made his gums show.

"you look pretty when you smile like that," jimin whispered into yoongi's ear. hoseok and seokjin had engaged in their own conversation. it was just jimin and yoongi. it felt like it was their first time to themselves even though they were alone just twenty minutes ago. jimins blonde hair grew longer so it was covering almost all of his eyes. yoongi grew confident and pushed it away. jimins breath hitched slightly and yoongi smiled endearingly.

"your eyes look pretty when they show like that," he says. jimins cheeks heat up softly as they turn a light shade of a dusty pink. he pulled his hands up and covered his cheeks shyly. he had a small smile on his small plump lips. it was when a throat was cleared that they both glanced at seokjin who's hands were set onto his hips. yoongi bit the peeling skin on his lip as he looked down and jimin just chuckled.

"seokjin, you don't need to hate yoongi so much," he smacked the elder. seokjin just rolled his eyes. jimin sighed and went to his small bag that was laid down on the side of the couch. he took out the small pad, and this time a regular pen. he looked at it quickly and faced seokjin. "can we visit the park?"

"jimin, it was just raining," hoseok tsk's. seokjin smacks his chest and he placed a hand on the area and faked being hurt. seokjin smirked at his reaction and hoseok chuckled as well.

seokjin looked at jimin. almost like a warning that he needed to be careful. "of course we can. but wear what you're wearing now. they look raggy already, so it doesn't matter if they get wet. right yoongi?"

yoongi couldn't pretend he wasn't hurt. he made a stank face before returning his stare at the elder. "of course not," he intensified his stare. jimin noticed and he grabbed yoongi's hand and whispered for him to be calm. yoongi sighed and took his hand away from jimins. he returned to his room to change into sweatpants and a random t-shirt. he looked around his room. it somehow felt different. he couldn't put his finger on it mainly because he doesn't know why he decided to think something was wrong. he wanted to go back to before he jimin. he's never been outside for long periods of time. only to go to work and come back. he couldn't help but feel like jimins toll on his life was semi-aggravating. he just didn't feel like himself anymore. but when jimin comes into his room and lays with yoongi, he can't help but smile at his next words and disagree with his own thoughts.

"hyung. if it's not too late, i just wanted to say that i-i like you too."

❝the heart wants what it wants.❞
WOODY ALLEN